• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how do you know Att is town? I mean by all means you can call me scum (which prolly you saying that you're Mafia :O) but how do you know Att is town? bc she's scumhunting? :O

I obviously have no certifiable evidence that Atticus is town, but I'm strongly inclined to believe so. The way she posts, the way she votes, her usual come get me ***** attitude. Reading through the thread I got the same feeling as I had in Scrubs mafia, where I was 100% correct in my assumption of what she was. Feelings aren't everything, but looking at the evidence I have so far, I have no reason to doubt them now.

And sure, scumhunting is never a bad thing. The difference is she is actually trying to pick out people and like Madame, has been right about an important role, instead of blinding following along on votes like you have. I would have a hard time believing that any mafia would give up their roleblocker on the first night no matter how daring they are, further proving my belief she is town.

I am not changing my opinion of her; I believe her to be town and market her as such. What I want to know is, why is Josh saying she's town yet still voting for me - the guy who markets Att as town. ;p

I must have missed something; how does Atticus being town have anything to do you?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm really not seeing the evident connection between me and Hollie. The only instances brought up were her bandwagoning on Pancake quickly after me, and that picture she posted in response. What connections are you drawing?

Twilight 1 shenanigans. Atty drew a link between you two because after you requoted yourself asking people to vote Pan, Hollie voted Pan, during Day 1. When she brought that up, you were quick to try to dissociate yourself with Hollie (which is different than your usual "I don't care/Yolo" meta, and Hollie said say what you want about draco, but my post had nothing to do with him.
Post #234 for Draco
Post #239 for MadamMajora
Looks like Hollie's trying to dissociate herself from you, which is the main reason why I think you're scummy.

doctor keeps protecting Ventus night after night while she keeps investigating, eventually getting a guilty reading. :yes: Right? =/
That logic is broken. Follow the cop doesn't work. I won't explain why, but the old hands will know.

And let me get this straight.... TSter is scummy because he changed votes rapidly.... on Day 1.... when everything isn't really serious and everybody's joking... I think this is dumb.
No.
He jumped off the Pan lynch when MadameMajora jumped off, hops back on later when a player switches their vote back onto Pan (I think it was Ven, but I can't remember properly), and then votes No-Lynch, all the while posting no reasons as to why, and trying to force a majority in most of the wagons he was on (not counting his vote for Justa or Ven(?) which wasn't really a wagon).

That is why I have my vote on Tster, and I think we should lynch him today, and that's why I think Ven, if he is the cop, should check up on Draco. I hate telling PRs what to do, but I think most players agree on Draco.

EBDP:
Luna who do you think is scummy? Now don't say Draco or Tster. I want your own opinion.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I obviously have no certifiable evidence that Atticus is town, but I'm strongly inclined to believe so. The way she posts, the way she votes, her usual come get me ***** attitude. Reading through the thread I got the same feeling as I had in Scrubs mafia, where I was 100% correct in my assumption of what she was. Feelings aren't everything, but looking at the evidence I have so far, I have no reason to doubt them now.

And sure, scumhunting is never a bad thing. The difference is she is actually trying to pick out people and like Madame, has been right about an important role, instead of blinding following along on votes like you have. I would have a hard time believing that any mafia would give up their roleblocker on the first night no matter how daring they are, further proving my belief she is town.

I must have missed something; how does Atticus being town have anything to do you?
He claimed Cop Josh.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No.
He jumped off the Pan lynch when MadameMajora jumped off, hops back on later when a player switches their vote back onto Pan (I think it was Ven, but I can't remember properly), and then votes No-Lynch, all the while posting no reasons as to why, and trying to force a majority in most of the wagons he was on (not counting his vote for Justa or Ven(?) which wasn't really a wagon).

That is why I have my vote on Tster, and I think we should lynch him today, and that's why I think Ven, if he is the cop, should check up on Draco. I hate telling PRs what to do, but I think most players agree on Draco.

I was the first to vote to Pancake, but that was a joke. His vote against me was apparently due to the fact that he was mad at me (nothing to do with the game), but my vote on him was solely due to his vote on me, which was in fact the very first vote of the game.

I joined the No-Lynch wagon because I initially thought it would be the safest way to go. I was admittedly wrong, which I realized after it had already reached a majority unfortunately.
I admit though that it was rather stupid of me to have jumped on the wagon so quickly. I should have explained more as to why exactly I chose to take that particular action.

I admit it. My joining in the Pancake and No-Lynch wagons so quickly would make even me believe me to be scummy. It was stupid of me to have done so, and I now realize what the consequences of that particular mistake was.

Right now, my vote on Ventus stands. I can't really put my finger on exactly why, but I have a strong feeling that his claim is false. I could be proven wrong, but he's not really being a very convincing cop at the moment.

EBWODP

And my jumping of the Pancake wagon has nothing to do with MadameMajora. Just thought I should point that out.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If not already
unvote
Vote tster
the last part of your post seems scummy to me.
And my jumping of the Pancake wagon has nothing to do with MadameMajora. Just thought I should point that out.

Ebwodp
It is sort of redundant for you to say that.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!

Dammit, not again.

Uhm, yeah, I'm aware. That's why they're flip-floppy, to see which bandwagon they can join/which will lead to a majority first.

No.

Ok. I get your viewpoints now. Seems legit...

Do you have any better leads? If so, I'd like to hear them.

EBDP:
Luna who do you think is scummy? Now don't say Draco or Tster. I want your own opinion.

Umm. I don't have anything big really. :/ All I think is that PK Flash was really eager for that Pancake lynch (although he claimed it was a joke) and Fused is obviously avoiding this game for some reason....

And.. I can't really explain why, I just get bad vibes from Thareous and Johnny.

That logic is broken. Follow the cop doesn't work. I won't explain why, but the old hands will know.

Kay. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Meh, Luke always had a lot of animosity towards Pancake, and as such it reflects on his votes. He's not my primary concern right now, but it couldn't hurt to keep an eye on him. Fused I was a little worried about as well, but he's not my biggest concern either.

Can you explain those bad vibes, Luna?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If not already
unvote
Vote tster
the last part of your post seems scummy to me.

Ebwodp
It is sort of redundant for you to say that.

I was merely stating that my idea to leave the Pancake bandwagon was from my own free will. I had my own reasons for jumping out. What I was trying to make clear is that Viral seemed to think there was a connection between the fact that I left directly after MadameMajora did, when in reality there was no connection whatsoever. It was by pure coincidence that I happened to leave it right after her.

If you want to know why I left the bandwagon, it is for that exact reason: it was nothing more than a bandwagon. None of my votes before the No-Lynch actually meant anything, which is why I was jumping around so much. I wasn't actually trying to lynch anybody because, to be honest, there were no leads throughout that entire first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom