• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Oh wow, nearly forgot I was in this game...oops.

Well anyways, looking back through the thread, I'm honestly not sure what to make of things. Opting out of a lynch doesn't really make all that sense, since it just gives the mafia a free kill. Yes, opting out of a lynch will at least guarantee a townie doesn't fall prey to a lynch, but at the same time we both the potential chance to lynch scum and the potential chance to get some clues from the lynch. I'm not advocating random lynching on no evidence, but I think the risk is outweighed by potential benefits.

That being said, I think the person I'm most suspicious of is Kokirion, mostly because he seems to have been pushing pretty hard for lynching Axle, and that sort of confidence is often scumtell, so...
vote: Kokirion

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Vote: Kokirion
30.png

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok, I just want to point out all the possibilities before you lynch anyone ;)

As I have been told, 'the ones who appear most townie are usually mafia.'

Now, as kokirion said, Axel has been acting really passive and all that. I agree with him completely. Now let's look at Guild Wars 1, not 1/2, 1.There kokirion had voted for Rishian. He reasoning was that Rishian was acting too passive. Guess what kokirion was there? A villager. Guess what Rishian was there? A guild member (scum). Kokirion is doing the exact same thing as he was doing in the other game, voting for the most passive person.

As we look at Din's post which I quoted above, I completely agree with that. Nothing could be more true. And I am sure that many other people agree with this too, am I correct?

Now let's see if kokirion is a mafia member and if Axle is a townie. Yes, Axle is obviously a big threat to them. He is really experienced as far as I know. To say the truth, I think that a guild member would rather night kill an experienced player than lynch them. The main reason for this is no matter what we think, the truth is that scum hunters are always the ones which stand out, therefore the ones who people think are suspicious for not much of a good reason, therefore lynched. I really dis agree with this. Scums are mostly passive and all that, and don't want to be in the spotlight. Now I know that this is what MK9 did, and he flipped scum, but mostly scum will try to stay low so that nothing would ever slip out.

Now I don't remember much of the last GW game, but I think that all the guild members were lying low and acting passive. Yeah, so technically Axle is enough suspicious for a vote in my opinion. But, I won't vote for Axle as of yet.

Vote: No Lynch

Only because Axle is on top of my suspicion list, but I never rush a vote, and kokirion seems like another Awesome mixed with a bit of himself, so there it is ;) Everything is right in front of you folks. You just got to read in between the lines and put yourself in their shoes with different roles and see what works out best ;)

Austin

Austin
PJDEP, do you know how many people voted what? I lost track...
What I have now is:

No Lynch 5 (Axle the Beast, Hero of Time, zelda_8, link to present, zack125)
kokirion 4 (Xinnamin, Baysiderulez, TheGreen, Din Akera)

I haven't double-checked yet, however, so I may be a bit inaccurate. I'm pretty sure that's right though.

Eduarda

Ok. I still have no idea why 4 experienced players will vote a scum hunter :S Because they are the one which stands out the most? Well, take a look at Awesome.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
All these No Lynch votes aren't doing us any favors. If PJDEP has decided to change the rules up so that No Lynch is an option as well as the fact that if a majority lynch isn't achieved by the end of a day, No Lynch occurs, then that means majority No Lynching is a bad move. Here's my reason.

Simply put, we need all the information we can possibly get. By doing a majority No Lynch, the day and valuable information achieved from that day is cut short and our chances of getting scum that day are completely destroyed. Obviously, you guys probably won't want that. Not to mention, if we're too unsure of who to lynch by the end of the day, we'll end up with a No Lynch anyways.

Anyways, I recommend we keep trying to find scum as we always have. So, I implore you to remove your No Lynch votes and begin to form some suspicions and theories and such.

All these No Lynch votes aren't doing us any favors. If PJDEP has decided to change the rules up so that No Lynch is an option as well as the fact that if a majority lynch isn't achieved by the end of a day, No Lynch occurs, then that means majority No Lynching is a bad move. Here's my reason.

Simply put, we need all the information we can possibly get. By doing a majority No Lynch, the day and valuable information achieved from that day is cut short and our chances of getting scum that day are completely destroyed. Obviously, you guys probably won't want that. Not to mention, if we're too unsure of who to lynch by the end of the day, we'll end up with a No Lynch anyways.

Anyways, I recommend we keep trying to find scum as we always have. So, I implore you to remove your No Lynch votes and begin to form some suspicions and theories and such.

It's either the no lynch option or lynch someone and risk getting the vengeful townie. Is this a risk you're willing to take?

Kirino

Tatakae

This post seems like you in the last game.I don't know why,but it seems suspicious.Though you're probably right.Vote:Kokirion
But if Kokirion flips townie,then all the suspiciouns are going to be on you.

Austin

Austin
Current tally:

No Lynch - 5 (Axle the Beast, Hero of Time, zelda_8, link to present, zack125)
kokirion - 5 (Xinnamin, Baysiderulez, TheGreen, Din Akera, Dracomajora)
Axle the Beast - 1 (kokirion)

Apparently, we have a tie, so the next voter has a considerable bit of power. The day ends in about five and a half hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eduarda

Wow, 2 1/2 paragraphs convincing us not to lynch anyone. Anyways, my vote is firm. If you desperately want me to unvote no lynch, then tell me, who should I vote? :lol:

It's either the no lynch option or lynch someone and risk getting the vengeful townie. Is this a risk you're willing to take?

Fully agreed ;)

Are you wiling to just give the mafia free kill?
Just saying, This statement sounds like a threat. <.<

I'm sure that was not meant to be a threat. Take a look at this. We are most likely to lynch a townie than a scum. Mafia will for sure night kill a townie. V and SK have the same amount of chance as us, so will mostly likely night kill a townie. So we have 4 townies dead. Isn't it better to have 3 dead instead of 4? And take a look at this too. If we all vote no lynch, one less person will die, then we would get one extra day to investigate. What do you think of that?

This post seems like you in the last game.I don't know why,but it seems suspicious.Though you're probably right.Vote:Kokirion
But if Kokirion flips townie,then all the suspiciouns are going to be on you.

Wow, you are being suspicious of MK9, but at the same time agreeing with him :palmface: Have you even read my post about kokirion?

EBWODP

Sorry, the smiley got messed up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom