• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia :pikalove: - The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Zenox said:
A Link in Time, you are VIVEC the TOWNIE ROLEBLOCKER AND WRAITHGUARD'S PROTECTOR. You were the Man-God of the Tribunal Temple, and planned the Invasion of Red Mountain. Using your god-like powers, you can paralyze someone for one night. This cause any action they attempt to fail. Just send me their username and I'll see too it. Note that this will only work on each person one time. You cannot target anyone twice. In addition, you have been tasked with protecting Wraithguard. Once you die, there is only one player between the Sixth House and Wraithguard.

You win when all threats to Morrowind's peace are removed.

Wraithguard was protected!

A lot of action centering around me last night.

Considering I was suspicious of Pendio, I thank him for the cure. If it hadn't been for him, the cult would have triumphed.

Rachel

be vigitant
Why me :<

Also didn't someone pick up on that at some point? I was actually nervous someone would look back and incriminate me based on your initial vote on me after your death, but I think Wyatt peeled them off and it was dropped after that lol.

I'm surprised I lived as long as I did actually. I have a crap fake town meta.

I made a post about that, and he did peel me off. I guess I should have been more persistent.

Good job, guys :)

Pen

The game is on!
Considering I was suspicious of Pendio, I thank him for the cure. If it hadn't been for him, the cult would have triumphed.

You're welcome! ^^ I was pretty sure Kybyrian was part of the cult, that was why I followed him against the Mafia earlier (though at first I wasn't entirely sure the decease meant "cult"). Later on, at night when I had to decide who to cure I chose you because I though you were most likely to be targeted.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Zenox, thank you for modding the game; 'twas fun. Also, you're too hard on yourself.

Good game all. :yes:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Moderator Comments = This nightscene often led people to believe there was a second nightkill role, due to the fact that Josh's roleblock was written ambiguously (not on purpose, I thought it was pretty clear) Josh's block was written somewhat aggressively, which in retrospect was a mistake. The Mafia chat exploded after this nightscene just trying to decipher what happened, even though it should've been fairly obvious.
Ya I missed the fact that our roleblocker was an ash vampire, mostly cus I never pay attention to role names, but even after that much became obvious, like I said before, how the crap was I supposed to know that corprus was your idea of a roleblock, or that the ring stun thingy was just flavor text >_<

Also doctor didn't protect night one...damn we should have offed Wyatt :<

I

WAS

RIGHT

I

WAS RIGHT DAMN IT

I swear to god if you all don't start listening to me when I tell you someone is scum I will flip bricks

Shove that win in your face, godfathermotherflipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom