• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia :pikalove: - The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Xinnamin said:
Luke getting recruited night two. That explains so ing much. Honestly, the only thing I couldn't piece together in the end was who in the cult could have gotten you Austin's role. Jesus christ.

I actually am not allowed to talk to my cultists. I don't even get their night role results. The only reason I had the balls to fakeclaim and pass Austin off as mafia is because I knew there were only two mafia left, and I was absolutely sure that Austin was one of them.

Kirino

Tatakae
This game is hilarious.

Also, I was not the town cop. According to my Role PM, every night I get a vague description of the events that happened that night, although I was nightkilled before I could use it. Still curious as to why the mafia choose to kill me though.

Great game town. :yes:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I actually am not allowed to talk to my cultists. I don't even get their night role results. The only reason I had the balls to fakeclaim and pass Austin off as mafia is because I knew there were only two mafia left, and I was absolutely sure that Austin was one of them.

Then I was spot on anyways =P

Kybyrian

Dracomajora said:
Also, I was not the town cop. According to my Role PM, every night I get a vague description of the events that happened that night, although I was nightkilled before I could use it. Still curious as to why the mafia choose to kill me though.

I recruited Raj so I already knew this :rolleyes:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I got a scum result on Xindi night 1. So why did I vote for Raindrop on Day 2?

I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA
I just wanted to mislynch a townie

Kybyrian

What sucks is I don't think I'm ever going to live past day one ever again. Doctor better grab me in werewolf mafia!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I got a scum result on Xindi night 1. So why did I vote for Raindrop on Day 2?

I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA
I just wanted to mislynch a townie
Why me :<

Also didn't someone pick up on that at some point? I was actually nervous someone would look back and incriminate me based on your initial vote on me after your death, but I think Wyatt peeled them off and it was dropped after that lol.

I'm surprised I lived as long as I did actually. I have a crap fake town meta.

Kybyrian

Xinnamin said:
I'm surprised I lived as long as I did actually. I have a crap fake town meta.

I actually kept forgetting that I wasn't town periodically through the game. When I'd message Zenox I'd be like "crap forgot I'm not even town". That's a good way to get a fake town meta lol

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I actually kept forgetting that I wasn't town periodically through the game. When I'd message Zenox I'd be like "crap forgot I'm not even town". That's a good way to get a fake town meta lol

Hard to do that when I'm in a mafia skype chat and my boyfriend is the goddamn godfather lol

The survivors from this game are A Link in Time (Vivec, Roleblocker), Erebea (Mehra Milo, Protector), PK Flash (Dagoth Gares, Mafia Roleblocker), Pendio (Tholer Saryoni, Priest), Zinnamin (Dagoth Vemyn, Protector of Sunder), and Rachel (Gentleman Jim Stacey, Thief)

Here is everyone's role from the START OF THE GAME. If they were turned to a Cultist, it will be said in the Night Actions section.

TOWNIES

Vigilante - The Nerevarine - Josh
Spymaster - Caius Cosades - Viral Maze
- The Spymaster is simply a renaming of Cop
Roleblocker - Vivec - ALIT
Protector - Mehra Milo - Erebea
- The Protector is simply a renaming of Doctor
Counterfeitter - Eno Hlaalu - Darknut_Hunter
- Counterfeitter is simply a renaming of the Redirector, also would deactivate his Redirector if the Vigilante was killed and activate his Poisoner role. (Delayed nightkill)
Thief - Gentleman Jim Stacey - Rachel
- Steals the vote of someone, making someone's vote count for nothing, and Rachel's vote counting for double.
Priest - Tholer Saryoni - Pendio
- Turns anyone who was a Cultist into their original alliance. Cannot cure the Cult Prophet
Seer - Nibani Maesa - Dracomajora
- Renamed Psychic Role. Recieves flavor of the night actions each night, but was never used due to his quick death.
VT - Raindrop

SIXTH HOUSE (Mafia)

Godfather - Dagoth Ur - Austin
Roleblocker - Dagoth Gares - PK Flash
Sunder's Protector - Dagoth Vemyn - Xinnamin
Keening's Protector - Dagoth Odros - Thareous

CULT

Cult Prophet - Zula - Kybyrian

Here are the night actions, with a few comments on me explaining certain questionable aspects that I handled.

Night 1

Lynch - Thareous (Town recovered Keening)

Austin killed Dracomajora
PK Flash blocked Josh

Josh killed Dracomajora (blocked)
Viral Maze investigated Xinnamin
A Link in Time failed to meet the deadline.
Erebea decided not use his ability.
Darknut Hunter failed to meet the deadline.
Rachel stole Austin's vote.
Pendio cured Kybyrian (uncurable)
Dracomajora recieved no vision (killed)

Kybyrian recruited Viral Maze

Moderator Comments = This nightscene often led people to believe there was a second nightkill role, due to the fact that Josh's roleblock was written ambiguously (not on purpose, I thought it was pretty clear) Josh's block was written somewhat aggressively, which in retrospect was a mistake. The Mafia chat exploded after this nightscene just trying to decipher what happened, even though it should've been fairly obvious.

Night 2

Lynch - Raindrop14

Austin killed Josh
PK Flash blocked Viral Maze

Josh killed Viral Maze
A Link in Time blocked Viral Maze
Erebea protected Austin
Darknut Hunter asked for a replacement
Rachel stole Austin's vote, but due to the rules, this failed and she failed to supply a replacement action before the deadline.
Pendio failed to supply an action before the deadline.

Kybyrian recruited PK Flash
Viral Maze investigated PK Flash (blocked)

Moderator Comments = Nothing on my part really happened. Darknut asked for a replacement this night, and I kept him alive until I could find a replacement, or until the next night (which happened and he was killed the next night)

Night 3

Lynch - Austin

A Link in Time blocked Kybyrian (blocked)
Erebea protected Kybyrian
Rachel stole Erebea's vote.
Pendio cured A Link in Time.

Kybyrian recruited A Link in Time
PK Flash roleblocked A Link in Time

Moderator Comments = This is where stuff really started to go down. Wyatt recruited A Link in Time, and Pendio cured him in the same night. The way I agreed it was going to work, is every night has Wyatt moving first, and the Priest always moves last, except for killing roles (which at this point are all removed) This meant A Link in Time was a cultist for this night period only and was a Townie by the time morning came. Thus, he was treated like a Cultist recruit until day began officially, when he was told that he was cured and was a Townie again. All cultists are told Wyatt is their leader, but no one else in the cult. Thus, A Link in Time knew Wyatt was the Cult Leader, so was able to supply the town with this information the next day.

In addition, this marked when the Sixth House was "defeated". This, however, did not mean the Sixth House was out of the game. Xinnamin remained. PK Flash is also an ex-Mafia member. PK Flash was the Mafia's lone backup-Godfather, and the Mafia need to win with a godfather, or they can't win. If Pendio cured PK Flash, then PK would become the new Godfather, and the Sixth House would be back in the game, able to win. However, at this time there was no Godfather, so the Sixth House was unable to win in this current state, so it was announced they were "defeated." It would've been announced if they were back in the game. Honestly I question if I should've announced it or not.

Day 4

Lynch - Kybyrian

Town win the game!

Moderator's Comments = The Town didn't need to completely wipe out the other foes, just eliminate their means of victory. Because the Mafia was without a godfather, and the Cult lacked a method of recruiting, they both fell and the Town was able to claim victory. This victory condition was questioned on all sides, and I myself think it was stupid looking in. Technically, if the cult only lynched off Townies, then the remaining cultists could slowly whittle down the Townie's numbers until they were small enough to take over. However, at this point PK would be the only remaining Cultist, and it would've had to be down to a 1-1 and that would've taken forever.

Zenox for ******* Mod 2013

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom