• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Let me guess, you're just going to say hi.
Okay i am not tht idiotic. And while we wait for the hour wait, lets take a look into the posts of Djinn.... *screen turns wavy and posts of Djinn's appear* Urg I'll post those in a min when I skim them...

Let me guess, you're just going to say hi.
Okay i am not tht idiotic. And while we wait for the hour wait, lets take a look into the posts of Djinn.... *screen turns wavy and posts of Djinn's appear* Urg I'll post those in a min when I skim them...

EBWODP

Warning, this was skimmed in like 10 or 15 minutes, and I was only looking for Djinn's post.
Well during Day 1, Djinn only posted 4 times, all very very small things. Nothing really to be noticed... Basically everyone just ignored him and left him alone.

Onto day two, His first post from day two was going over one of my post and all was good and then he accused me on the last part as a mistake.[quote below]

I saw this an instantly thought roleblock. As for the attacker it is hard to say, I would assume a SK or Vig as well. I did not suspect a cop investigation because it was written to seem more like an attack that failed.

Even then the GF will typically come off as town to all investigations not that they are immune. They are usually immune to nightkills. I do not see why that would be any different in this game.

He is still an important character, leaving Team Rocket might mean a possible third party for the character. But I am not willing to make that call at this point. We went over who may or may not be in the game back on day 1 and it did not help anyone. Instead of asking if he is in the game, you might try asking what possible role would the character have were they to appear in the game, if they were mafia, or if they were third party. That might help form a better understanding based on what Kyby writes in his scenarios.

I think you made a mistake already, this shows me you might have something important worth hiding. You have a role that can be blocked? And now you wish to see if anyone else is going to step up and give you something to jump on.

Vote:Elfen

His second post of Day 2 was just.. well nothing.

This was not a good amount of convincing for me, I still believe you might be hiding something fairly important.

I'm here whenever I can. I have been a little bit busier than usual this last week or two.

I have noticed this as well, he is causing a large amount of confusion among the players with these random comments asking for a role claim then backpedaling and denying it. However I see SoL and Axle following the exact same tactic on day 1, causing confusion with each post.

I have not played enough games with Elfen to understand if he has a meta or not and how he plays. However looking over again I do remember seeing very similar behavior from him near the beginning of Mafia 6. In light of this I could assume that this is in fact how he plays.

Unvote

I would not always want to hold onto (and announce) that each time someone makes a second or third vote they have something to hide. If this is assumed too often then anyone who wishes to remain outside of notice could only switch to voting early and often to avoid suspicion.

3rd post of day two, again, once y'all mentioned something about how i play(it seems like i have played with this dude in like 3 or so games?) So it seems like he should know by now.

4rth post of Day two, eh, just seems to careful in the SoL lynch

So to conclude DAy 1 and Day Two. Djinn has only posted 4 times in both days, just enough to not get modkilled, then he goes under the radar, And everyone ignores him, I dont think no one has quoted or looked at him, nor has he said anything about ANY OTHER PLAYER but me. Still seems like something :/

As for Day Three, He has only posted twice, Both somehow Accusing me-ish :P and day ends in two days, I believe he will post two more times before flying under the radar.

Last edited:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I find it odd that only Jedi and jden and now GoDarkLink have the same wincon. I think jden is 3rd party trying to be the first to say he has the same wincon hoping it's right and GoDarkLink is mafia with jedi claiming to have the same wincon and trying to convince us that Ky gave out different wincons.

My vote stands

So anyway, aside from this ridiculousness that Elfen is trying to do, I'm going to keep my vote on him, for, well, this exact reason. Even if he isn't mafia, which I strongly believe he is, this entire page right here, is stupid and pointless. It in no way helps the town hunt scum, and only helps to derail the thread and what great progress we were making.

I can't imagine what he could reveal, unless he finally picked his game up a couple of notches and found someone being scummy, he already roleclaimed doctor or backup-doctor. There's almost nothing he could say to deter us onto someone else, so I'm not optimistic.

I'll be gone until Friday night, after the day has ended, so just to warn you all, my vote on Elfen won't change, no matter what happens. Don't think anything of it, unless I can get to a computer and change it.

I'll see what you do Elfen, if you post it by tomorrow morning, if not, I'll read it when I come back. I agree with Zenox (who still shouldn't be in this thread :|), it'll probably be pretty lulzy.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I actually have the same wincon as him...I don't know what you guys will think of it, but I wanted to say it.
Okay that is interesting news... thank you. Jden does not look quite as bad now.
What is with all this business with Elfen being so... random? I do not know what to make of it... It's getting me uneasy now too.
"In about a vote or so something awesome is gonna come out of my mouth And you all will be in shock 0:"
"In about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I will say the awesome thing that will get you people flabergasted"
".. Nvm Imma wait till I have two more votes, then I'll say it e.e I really thought I'd have more votes by now e.e"

This day has degraded so much... O_O I really don't know what to think anymore. I'm going to go back and re-read over things...

I'm pretty sure I made a post explaining how I came to the conclusion that the 3rd Party is Paul. :\
... This does not answer my question at all. Yes I could see the info that presented in your post how it could be Paul. However I didn't see it myself until you pointed it out or anyone else picking up on it. The question comes from how you came to that conclusion. Are you just familiar enough with Paul, so you were able to see it was him right off, and/or is it obvious to any Pokemon fan familiar with the games?

Though this post of yours make me think a little. Are you really familiar with Paul's character and Pokemon? Or is it kinda obvious who it would be to most people who play the games? (anyone else reading this can you guys give your input) Thought I should ask before I start having more paranoid speculations going rampant in my head. :/

Jedizora

:right:
, and/or is it obvious to any Pokemon fan familiar with the games?
I actually have not heard of Paul before, nor have I ever seen him mentioned in pokemon things.(Cartoon, games)(Although are we still talking about who's who? this is the 3rd day.)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP:
@Axle,
Sorry for misunderstanding your intentions. You got to realize though when you throw in a *sigh* and repeat the same lines you've done before that were "cranky" and biting why wouldn't you be seen so? There is also more then once were you stated things as it was silly of I to bring it up, such as saying you "Well, I've already said this" and "Again, as I've said".

Do remember you had already said "Sorry, I didn't realize there was something you wanted me to address." and now said you were just skimming my posts, it really can come off as patronizing and a little snotty... T_T

EBWODP:
I actually have not heard of Paul before, nor have I ever seen him mentioned in pokemon things.(Cartoon, games)(Although are we still talking about who's who? this is the 3rd day.)
Thank you for your information.
You aren't getting what my questions are though. I'm not looking/taking about who's who or for what character the killer is, but why Durion came to that conclusion when no one else seemed to be able to from the scene. I got the thought that he came off knowing too much info. He did this before as scum, talking about his kills. :/ I ask this waaaay early in this day shortly after he brought it up and it is still unresolved.

Djinn

and Tonic

As for Day Three, He has only posted twice, Both somehow Accusing me-ish :P and day ends in two days, I believe he will post two more times before flying under the radar.

It is true that I have had little to go by in this game, especially since I know very little of pokemon and have not joined in the few conversations here about what possible character each description might be. I still cannot quite see just how that is relevant to the game, it's the roles we are trying to figure out, not the possible characters. But while we are talking about how people waste time, you probably should not have wasted posts saying absolutely nothing but that you will post something soon.

In about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I will say the awesome thing that will get you people flabergasted :)
Things like this help no one. This is why people wish to vote for you even if they are not quite sure if you are scum at all. Now thing are starting to look like you really are trying to throw everyone off.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well, I decided to tell you guys my I intentions and other stuff tomorrow well today()when I wake up. So no more votes till then.

Also, Paul is only in the anime. He's in none of the games. Only in Diamond Pearl anime.
Soo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom