• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ark, perhaps you should reveal you target? It may prove useful, like you said, if they're fairly inactive then why were they protected? It just might help us a bit. It might not, but we need some sort of progress.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Ark, perhaps you should reveal you target? It may prove useful, like you said, if they're fairly inactive then why were they protected? It just might help us a bit. It might not, but we need some sort of progress.

This would be under the assumption that his target was protected, whereas it's more likely that Ark was simply blocked. That being said, at this point, we don't exactly have too many leads to go on, so it's his choice if he wants to reveal and explain or not.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Erebea is modkilled. He was Sera, the Townie Milk Giver.

--The Dead: 7--

Raindrop14: Auru, Mafia Flavor Cop
Keyshe: Talo, Mason
Hero of Time: Uli, Lover
Viral Maze: Midna, Townie Jack of all Trades
Jedizora: Ashei, Mafia Stongman
Austin: Rusl, Treacherous Lover
Erebea: Sera, Milk Giver

--The Living: 19--

1. Meego
2. Josh
4. Djinn
5. arkvoodle
6. Justeazy
7. link to present
8. Kybyrian
9. Danny
10. Xinnamin
11. NorthApple
12. Go_Dark_Link
13. green goron
14. Axle the Beast
15. Gonzo
16. Ninten*
17. TreeHuggerPanda
18. Komali
19. Hanyou
20. Hachi

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Day 3 ends the night of September 18.

~Will be editing with a vote tally shortly~

arkvoodle

Diabolical
So yes, I am a horrible mafia player, although this is my first game.

If it's your first, you shouldn't be here. You should be in beginner's mafia.

Meego said:
Ark, perhaps you should reveal you target? It may prove useful

True. The godfather is immune to nightkills, yes? If so, I may have possibly found them. But at the same time, it could be another role with that ability. I'll wait and see if they become more active before I confirm my suspicions and reveal them.

Kybyrian

Xinnamin said:
This would be under the assumption that his target was protected, whereas it's more likely that Ark was simply blocked. That being said, at this point, we don't exactly have too many leads to go on, so it's his choice if he wants to reveal and explain or not.

We know that the mafia didn't target Jedizora last night, and we know that arkvoodle didn't either. This means that a third party targeted Jedizora. We only saw one other scene where the person's target was protected. This doesn't make sense, as why would there only be one scene if we have a Mafia and the Vig still left to perform kills? One of the killers' targets was protected, and the other one was either roleblocked or missed the deadline. We know ark didn't miss the deadline, so there is an equal chance of his target being protected as him being roleblocked.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
We know that the mafia didn't target Jedizora last night, and we know that arkvoodle didn't either. This means that a third party targeted Jedizora. We only saw one other scene where the person's target was protected. This doesn't make sense, as why would there only be one scene if we have a Mafia and the Vig still left to perform kills? One of the killers' targets was protected, and the other one was either roleblocked or missed the deadline. We know ark didn't miss the deadline, so there is an equal chance of his target being protected as him being roleblocked.
Is there even a roll that can block the entire mafia kill? And I have a hard time believing the entire mafia could miss the deadline though I suppose that still stands as a possibility. Regardless, are you saying you want Ark to reveal his target? That information is only useful if the target was protected.

Kybyrian

Is there even a roll that can block the entire mafia kill? And I have a hard time believing the entire mafia could miss the deadline though I suppose that still stands as a possibility. Regardless, are you saying you want Ark to reveal his target? That information is only useful if the target was protected.

Are you kidding? Mafia can be roleblocked just as easily as anyone else.

Only the godfather can send in the kill, by the way. There is no "all of the mafia missing the deadline". Only the godfather applies.

ebwodp

I don't see a reason why ark shouldn't reveal his target. It won't be detrimental to the person either way. Either they are immune to nightkills or were protected. It's information that could help us seek out the godfather in the future, like was done in Mafia A.

ebwodp

By "won't be detrimental to the person either way" I meant if they were protected. This certainly has some exceptions, such as if the person is genuinely suspicious.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Me not being protected doesn't mean Ark wasn't roleblocked you know? And I could also be townie nightkill immune. There are many possibilities, it doesn't mean I am mafia nightkill immune.

GDL, I'm sorry if you're town, but that post just seemed too suspicious to me. :suspicious: For now I'll be putting my vote on you.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Me not being protected doesn't mean Ark wasn't roleblocked you know? And I could also be townie nightkill immune. There are many possibilities, it doesn't mean I am mafia nightkill immune.

You should claim. You seem to be a lurker laying low so as to avoid suspicion. Elaborate on your skills, and post your PM details.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Go_Dark_Link brings up a point. But that post doesn't feel right. He could be the SK (if there is one).

FoS: Go_Dark_Link.

Almost done reading the posts.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I've just prodded the inactives and I am working on getting replacements. If you know of anyone who might be interested in being a replacement, let me know please.

Day 3 Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 2 (Kybyrian, Komali)
Arkvoodle: 1 (Gonzo)

Yet to vote: Austin, link to present, Danny, NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, Viral Maze, Hanyou, Hachi, Meego, Justeazy, Djinn, Erebea, Arkvoodle, Xinnamin, TreeHuggerPanda, Jedizora, Josh

Day 3 ends the night of September 18th unless a majority vote of 10 is reached.

As it stands, only 7 people out of 19 have met the Day's post requirement... Don't let my game die. Seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom