• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't... all you had to do was explain how you already roleclaimed a page back, and your role was proven by the fact that Hero of Music has not posted.

Whatever... that wasn't any fun at all.

Yeah, I just didn't want to go out looking like a poor sport :bleh:

But I agree, game 2 was prob the best. And now I feel like an idiot, although Mafia Kidnappers exist, too. Who's to say I'm not that? And also, honestly, the reason Keyshe PM'ed me was not because I asked her for information. She gave that information up willingly. I really don't think I broke any rules, as any of us would have done the same thing, although I guess it's just my luck I have to phrase things as if I did anything wrong. I'm sure if Keyshe would have PM'ed anyone else the information, they would have been able to look like nothing bad happened.

Besides, how was I supposed to not use the information Keyshe gave me? I attempted to use it, Axle freaked. People got mad about the way I went about doing it, decided "Damn, I think I won't get out of this corner easily" and attempted something. Axle freaked again.

And there you have it.

tumblr_l7r216hStM1qabz2jo1_500.jpg

Kirino

Tatakae
The reason I wanted to lynch SoL is because I thought that SHE was a third party. And it would be very good for the townies to elimanate the third party at the beggining. It was a risk, but almost every lynch on the first day is pretty much a risk. I just thought that then could be a good chance to get rid of a third party, or possibly a mafia. And there weren't any people more suspicious to me. And I just said that if there were no other people I found more suspicious by the end of the day i might vote for her. But I didn't even vote for her, now did I?

Sorry about my inactivity guys and gals. I've been busy with...uh...NBA 2K11...:P

Maybe if someone was suspicious, this post wouldn't be such a fail.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
As for me, my night role revealed information. Sadly, I can't vote for him. Neither do I want to vote for him, as my night role protects him from lynches. :P

BUT for the record:

FOS: Hero of Music

Hero of music, good target for tomorrow? Zenox hinted that he was more than just a kidnapper, so perhaps he knew something about HoM.

Anyways, SoL has been acting very scummy. Ark is just building strawmen...
FoS them both for now

Also, Mod: Votecount?

Vote: Meego7

For reasons others have stated about her being cautious and if she was town she would have nothing to hide.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
One other thing to mention is that neither Meego or Ark voted in day one, maybe to stay out of arguments and suspicion? Not sure, but it's worth a mention.

I didnt vote on Day 1 because I had no evidence to back up a solid vote. I dislike bandwagoning, and i'd rather have found a viable solution other than to jump in with the majority.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think you had like 1 vote on you, Meego... Why did you claim so early?

Also,
Vote:Ark
Trying hard to play it safe, and seem 'too townie'.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I think you had like 1 vote on you, Meego... Why did you claim so early?

Also,
Vote:Ark
Trying hard to play it safe, and seem 'too townie'.

Because a lot of others began FoSing me and such, I wanted to make sure it didn't get much further. I don't know what the deal is with role claiming at the moment, though.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You usually claim when you are nearing lynch.
Anything else seems scummy. Why would you tell everyone who you are, and make yourself a bigger (or smaller) target to the Mafia - that is, if you're town - and if you just have 1 vote on you. FoSs and IGMEOYs mean nothing when it comes to lynching.
If you're Mafia, you'd want to claim, as to blend in (if Mafia have been provided with fakeclaims, which we should naturally assume).

What I mean by making yourself a bigger or smaller target for mafia, IF you are town, is that if you claim an important role, you can expect to be killed, so why would you after 1 vote? Probably if you've got a good fake claim.
If you claim someone inconsequential, Mafia can effectively cross you off the list of potential people with powerful night actions, thus making it easier for them to find the doctor or cop, or vig.

FoS Meego
I'll keep my vote on Ark for a bit

Nicole

luke is my wife
Only five people have posted in the past two days. The only new developement is that, apparently, Meego/Carmilla is "pretty useful." We can't get anywhere if no one posts.

This is me, bumping a stickied thread. :rolleyes:

I still retain my FoS on Meego. I'm still wary, however, I won't place a vote just yet (on anyone). Unfortunately, no one else is posting...

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
the level of inactivity is terrible, even so low, that at least 80 percent of the players in this game should be modkilled. Axle, you should prod them all.
All these inactiveness makes the game unplayable.

and about meego.. I have no idea what to think of that now. Her claim is good and believable, but at the other side, the moment when she claimed is really really bad. It almost seems like she has prepared a possible "fakeclaim" like this. So at the moment, I'm neutral about it.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Okay, fine then. But trust me, you don't want to vote for me. I am pretty useful.

I fail to acknowledge "trust" in a Mafia game.

the level of inactivity is terrible, even so low, that at least 80 percent of the players in this game should be modkilled. Axle, you should prod them all.
All these inactiveness makes the game unplayable.

If Axle modkills all of us, then there would be no mafia game:rolleyes:

I'll post my thoughts on Meego later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom