• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
DLC's were awesome. Its funny how often we tried to kill ky. Stupid godfather ability. And axle, you should have told us that each DLC had a different Power after becoming Dark Lord. Anyway, I'm giving you a list of the messages that we sent, along with who I think Messaged it. I don't have my messagees, unfortunetly.

Ark, do you have all of the PM's from me? Could you post them if you do? And were you correct about me?
Oh, and djinn was town? Wouldn't see that coming. Thought for sure he was mafia. Congratulation, Justeazy. You did that very well.

EDIT: I can edit now! Axle, you have made the best tree stump role ever.
Double Edit: Woah. This post is longer then any other I've made in the game.
Sorry I should have remembered and posted these sooner.

These are the two messages I sent out Day and night 1:
Keyshe said:
K guys i think we need to work to gether kill Dracomajora!
After this post Ark voted for Dracomajora in thread, and I knew he was a Dark lord candidate right away.
Keyshe said:
the Green is looling for us. Or the girl SoldierLink with watch powr. May be Hero of Music?

Vote Green ....maybe Music

These are three I received:
Unknown said:
"i think that Kybrian is a powr role. after him."
Unknown said:
"telling you. Kyby has all the confidance of a power role. He must die."

Ark right? :D said:
"I think we should lynch Elfen. I suspect he is one of us. Three is a very big number you know."

Jedizora

:right:
Yeah, those first two are from me. I was close, right? He was the godfather. Bad grammar is not me. I wanted to hide all clues to who I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom