• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Lazy Much?

Hey, you're dead, who are you to call me lazy? :rolleyes:

Soldier of Link said:
If you'd like to see my reasons, flip to page 66. I'm too lazy to link it to this post. It's the page previous to this one.

Only I can call myself lazy.

EBWODP

To make some real progress, someone along the likes of Pocky, THP, or Draco will have to "place the hammer." I haven't seen Hazel around in forever, and I doubt Zack would be in to putting the finishing vote on his lynch.

Kirino

Tatakae
I find Zack's behaviour incredibly suspicious for the same reason as everyone else. Though I won't vote for him until he defends himself. I almost always give people a chance to defend themself before voting. Though if he takes too long, then i'm lynching him.

HOS:Zack125

Soldier of Link said:
To make some real progress, someone along the likes of Pocky, THP, or Draco will have to "place the hammer." I haven't seen Hazel around in forever, and I doubt Zack would be in to putting the finishing vote on his lynch.
Ooh, I could vote right now for ****s and giggles >:3c

Eh, I'll wait. If he doesn't respond by the time I wake up tomorrow, then I'll place a vote.

Tally:
Zack125 - 6 (Kybyrian, TheGreen, Ninten*, Soldier of Link, Jdenicholl, Pocket Asian)

I believe that's a majority lynch, and Viral Maze should be posting the scene soon.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Congratz to Wyatt for post 1000, and Jdenicholls for reply 1000

Tally:
Zack125 - 6 (Kybyrian, TheGreen, Ninten*, Soldier of Link, Jdenicholl, Pocket Asian)

No Vote cast: Zack125, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora

That's a lynch!

-----

"It's Zack! I know it!" Kybyrian yelled when no one wanted to vote for Zack. "I am Dampe, I did an autopsy on Meego and Zack killed her!"

Everyone started to nod and placed their votes on Zack.

"If you're lying, we're coming for you tomorrow," Jdenicholls says.

As the votes pile on, Zack says nothing. Pocket Asian places the last one, and the man in purple steps up to Zack.

"This won't hurt a bit," he says. Zack steps back and starts to smile. A whirlwind of sand forms around him and the ground starts to shake. The citizens of Termina stagger back, away from Zack.

Suddenly two massive insect like creatures explode out of the whirlwind of sand and float through the air! The town knows they hit their mark voting for Zack.

The insects make a dive for the man in purple but he is able to side step them as they hit the ground where he stood and burrow deep into the city. The emerge again, nearby.

"Aim for the diamond shaped objects on their tails!" Jdenicholls yells.

Kybyrian pulls out his shovel and tosses it at the insectoid closest to him, and it hits its mark. The insectoid quivers and moans.

The Green pulls out his trusty red balloon and float up into the sky as the creatures swarm around him.

"Tingle tingle kaloo-limpa!" he yells, and both creatures fall from the sky onto the ground.

Pocket Asian runs to the nearest downed insect and pulls out a bag of mail. He finds the letters with the sharpest edges and starts to cut away at the insect's weakest point. Ninten* works on the other creature, throwing very sharp, jagged edged rupees at it. Soldier of Link appears nearby and starts to pick up the thrown rupees with a mischievous smile on his face.

Hazel shows up from nowhere and pulls out a hammer, as TreeHuggerPanda and Dracomajora start to double team the insectoid that Pocket Asian was working on.

The man in purple works his way through the crowd and puts his hands on the head of the nearest monster and after a brilliant flash of light, the two insects are gone. The man stands there holding a mask that looks like their face, with a smile.

"Twinmold, a giant masked insect, he imposed his will over Ikana Canyon and the Stone Towers."

"Is that it? Is that the last one?" TreeHugger asks.

"Yes. Indeed it is."

The set his backpack down and pulled out the masks of all the citizens of Termina who died or were chosen by the town to have their spirit locked away. He placed the masks on the ground in front of him and in a flash, where the masks once were stood the citizens of Termina who everyone thought had paid the ultimate price.

"Peace has returned to your land," the man said as he placed the mask of Twinmold in his backpack. "I suggest you make the best of this new day." He turned and started to walk towards the South Gate.

"Will you not stay for the festivities?" someone asks.

"No. My job here is done," and with that, he disappeared.

The citizens rejoiced as their friends were back and they celebrated into the night...

----

The Living: 9
Jdenicholl - Tael (Niave Deputy/Cop)
Pocket Asian - The Postman (Town Commuter)
Soldier of Link - Sakon (Survivor and Roleblocker)
Kybyrian - Dampe (Town Coroner)
Ninten* - The Banker (Vanilla Townie)
TheGreen - Tingle (Vanilla Townie)
TreeHuggerPanda - Anju (Town Lover)
Hazel - Zabura (Town Blacksmith Enabler)
DracoMajora - Kafei (Town Lover)

The Dead: 14
linksbro321 - Gorman (Vanilla Townie) - Lynched Day 1
Zelda's_Child - Gyorg (Mafia Goon) - Killed Night 1
Axle the Beast - Gabora (Town Blacksmith) - Lynched Day 2
Illmatic - Mayor Dotour (Town Doublevoter) - Killed Night 2
Green Goron - Odolwa (Mafia Roleblocker) - Killed Night 2
Baysiderulez - Link (Town Hero) - Killed Night 3
Sasuke Uchiha - Goht (Mafia Strongman) - Lynched Day 4
SuperSilly - Darmani (Town Bodyguard) - Killed Night 4
Hero of Music - Mikau (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Night 4
ChargewithSword - Goron Elder (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled
Meego7 - Tatl (Town Cop) - Killed Night 5
Keyshe - Majora (Serial Killer) - Modkilled
Hero of Time - Great Fairy (Town Doctor) - Lynched Day 6
Zack125 - Twinmold (Mafia Godfather) - Lynched Day 7

Dawn of a New Day

TOWN AND SURVIVOR WIN!

I'll post the role PMs and Night actions in a bit.
Hope you guys had fun, and feel free to post your thoughts and feelings as I reveal the 'behind the scenes' stuff.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Role PMs

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Axle the Beast. You are Gabora, a blacksmith in the Mountain Village on Snowhead. When the darkness started infesting the land, you used your skills in making weapons and armour to help would-be heroes. You are the Town Blacksmith. Each night you may send an item to another player. Each item has a special property that will only be revealed to the recipient. You may target the same person twice, but cannot target yourself. PM me the name of your target and the item you wish to send, and they shall receive it. You cannot be role blocked. Your items are:
Razor Sword
Mirror Shield
Chainmail
Prototype Bomb

You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

A pretty interesting role, I think. The items work as follows:
Razor Sword - one shot day vig
Mirror Shield - randommates target
Chainmail - oneshot Bulletproof vest
Bomb - delayed night vig
It's too bad Axle died before he could send anyone anything except for the chainmail.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, PocketAsian. You are The Postman. Delivering mail is your job, and you definitely love your job. You have honed your skills, and are the fastest currier, heck, probably even the fastest citizen in Termina. You are the Town Commuter. You may PM me during a night period to escape the town. For that night, you are immune to ALL night actions. You may not commute on consecutive nights. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.
Once you have received this PM, please confirm in the SignUp thread that you have read it.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Kybyrian. You are Dampe. Being the gravekeeper, you’ve spend years living around the dead, but even for someone as gloomy as you, the end of the world isn’t an exciting prospect. You have decided to use your skills for the town. You are the Town Coroner. Each night, you have a 40% chance of figuring out who killed who in the last night period. If multiple people have died the previous night, you may PM the name of one, otherwise, I will choose randomly for you. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.
Once you have received this PM, please confirm in the SignUp thread that you have read it.

Probably should have been less than 40% now that I look back, lol

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, ChargewithSword. You are the Goron Elder. Patriarch of your tribe, you have seen the harshest winters and the most cunning enemies the land could throw your way, but through it all, you have survived. You will do your best against this new evil, but you are getting very old, and slow... You are a vanilla Townie. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Illmatic. You are Mayor Detour. Mayor of Clock Town, the safety of all its denizens rests squarely upon your shoulders. Your opinion matters greatly, and thus, are held to a higher regard than others. You are the Town Doublevoter. Whenever you vote, your vote will count as 2 votes, rather than 1. This will not be revealed in the vote tally, but will be apparent when the lynch succeeds 1 vote early. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Baysiderulez. You are Link, the Hero of Time. Brought to Termina in search of your horse, you are now deeply involved with its conflict against evil. You have saved lands before, but this new challenge will test you like no other. Unlike many Terminians, you are ready, and know what needs to be done. You are the Town Hero. For the FIRST lynch against you, the player who casts the hammer vote on you will be killed instead and you will be spared. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Link, town hero. I debated making him bulletproof (nightkill immune) but decided to go with Hero instead.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Ninten*. You are The Banker. Just a normal citizen, your chosen profession doesn’t lend much to fighting evil forces, but you will give it your all to see Termina saved. You are a vanilla Townie. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, TheGreen. You are Tingle. Though you are not a Kokiri, you yearn to have a fairy of your own. With this new evil tainting Termina, you believe this is your chance to test your metal, and earn a fairy. You are a vanilla Townie. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Link to Present. You are The Great Fairy. Wise and benevolent, you have decided to help the heroes of Termina combat the evils that plague their land by healing all those returning from battle. You are the Town Doctor. Each night you may PM me the name of one person. That person will be saved from any nightkill attacks. You may target the same person in a row, but you may NOT target yourself. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Hazel You are Zabura. A smith at the Mountain Village smithy, you and your partner Gabora decided to craft weapons and armour for the citizens of Termina when the evil taint started to spread across the land. While Gabora crafts the items, you oversee the whole operation. You are the Town Blacksmith Enabler. If you die, the Town Blacksmith will lose his powers. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Too bad the blacksmith died early. This role basically become a Vanilla Townie after the first two days.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Dracomajora. You are Kafei. Son of the Mayor, you have fallen in love with the innkeeper of the Stock Pot Inn, Anju. Days before your wedding, you were turned into a child by the evil force that taints this land. Though you went into hiding, you still look out for Anju and try to make sure she is safe. You know for sure that Anju is actually the player TreeHuggerPana. You are a Town Lover. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, TreeHuggerPanda. You are Anju, innkeeper of the Stock Pot Inn. You have fallen in love with a young man named Kafei, and days before your wedding, he disappeared. You know he is alright though, and you have elected to stay and wait for him, rather than seek shelter from the evil that plagues Termina. You know for sure that Kafei is actually the player Dracomajora. You are a Town Lover. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

You and Dracomajora can't PM or talk to each other outside of the thread.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Hero of Music. You are Mikau. A Zoran hero, and famed guitarist, you will do whatever it takes to free the land from the clutches of evil, even it means sacrificing your own life to do so. You are a vanilla Townie. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Total coincidence that Hero of Music got Mikau >_>

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Linksbro321. You are Gorman. Leader of the Gorman Troupe, you were in Clock Town during the time the townsfolk decided to strike back at the evil that plagues their land. You have decided to lend your abilities to the good and righteous Terminans.You are a vanilla Townie. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Meego7. You are Tatl. Sister to Tael, you have always been watching over your little brother, and your knowledge of evil doers is near encyclopaedic. You are the Town Cop. Each night you may PM me the name of one person, and their affiliation shall be revealed to you. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Jdenicholls. You are Tael, brother to Tatl. You have a strong sense of justice but are also known to show compassion, and know when people are being manipulated and used. You may not be as good as your sister, but are trying! You are the Town Deputy. You are a normal townie, until the Town Cop dies, in which case you will become the Town Cop. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.
Unknown to Jden, when he became the cop, he'd be a Naive Cop, meaning he would get innocent results on EVERYONE, even scum. But it didn't matter in the end because when he became the cop, only the Godfather was left.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, SuperSilly. You are Darmani III. A great Goron warrior, you will do whatever it takes to protect your tribe, even if it means staring death in the face. You are the Town Bodyguard. Each night you may PM the name of one person you wish to protect. That person will be safe from night kills for that night. You have a 50% chance of protecting your target, a 25% chance of protecting your target AND figuring out who attacked them, and a 25% chance of dying yourself. You win with the town, when all the evils corrupting Termina are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Sasuke Uchiha. You are Goht. A large mechanical monster, you have imprisoned one of the four Giants, and claimed Snowhead for your own. You, along with your allies, will rule Termina for your own. You are a Mafia Strongman. If you are chosen for the nightkill, your attack will break through Doctor protections. You may not be sent to nightkill twice in a row however. Your Mafia allies are Zack125 (Twinmold – Godfather), Green Goron (Odalwa – Roleblocker), Zelda’s_Child (Gyorg – Goon) . You win when all the forces that oppose you are destroyed.
Mafia QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/Bd23ZMGXYBRP

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Zelda’s_Child. You are Gyorg. A great fish, you have imprisoned one of the four Giants, and claimed Great Bay for your own. You, along with your allies, will rule Termina for your own. You are a Mafia Goon. Your Mafia allies are Sasuke Uchiha (Goht - Strongman), Green Goron (Odalwa – Roleblocker), Zack125 (Twinmold – Godfather). You win when all the forces that oppose you are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Green Goron. You are Odalwa. A jungle warrior, you have imprisoned one of the four Giants and claimed Woodfall for you own. You, along with your allies, will rule Termina for your own. You are the Mafia Roleblocker. Each night, you may PM me the name of one person and their night actions for that night will be blocked. Your Mafia allies are Sasuke Uchiha (Goht - Strongman), Zack 125 (Twinmold - Godfather), Zelda’s_Child (Gyorg – Goon). You win when all the forces that oppose you are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Zack125. You are Twinmold. A gargantuan insectoid, you have imprisoned one of the four Giants, and claimed Stone Tower for your own. You, along with your allies, will rule Termina for your own. You are the Mafia Godfather. You are investigation immune. Your Mafia allies are Sasuke Uchiha (Goht - Strongman), Green Goron (Odalwa – Roleblocker), Zelda’s_Child (Gyorg – Goon). You win when all the forces that oppose you are destroyed.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Keyshe. You are Majora. An age old evil, you care nothing for life. You will see this world burn and all its citizens suffer a cruel and slow end, and through it all you will laugh like you have never laughed before. You are the Serial Killer. Each night you may PM me the name of one person and they will die. You are nightkill immune and you win when only you alone remain alive.

Majora had to be SK. There is no other role for him :P

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to Majora’s Mask Mafia, Soldier of Link. You are Sakon. A thief and a liar, you don’t care much for the other Terminans, as long as you get your way. You haven’t chosen a side since the tide of evil started to spread across the land, but you don’t care. Maybe once all the citizens of Clock Town are dead, you can steal all their belongings and become rich! You are the Survivor and Roleblocker. You are nightkill immune. Each night you may PM me the name of one person, and if they have a night ability, it will be blocked for that night. You win when any faction obtains their win condition when you are still alive.
A hybrid role I tried out. Survivor and 3rd party roleblocker. It didn't work out as well as I had intended since none of the players who played it (SoL, Watch your 6) actually used the roleblock ability enough for it to be a factor :P

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Night Actions!

Night 0
Meego7 targets Baysiderulz

Night 1
Axle the Beast gives Kybyrian the Chainmail
Keyshe kills Zelda’s_Child
Meego7 Investigates Keyshe
Pocket Asian leaves Town
Green Goron blocks Kybyrian
Icetomeetyou protects Axle the Beast
Link to presnt protects Baysiderulez
Mafia (Zelda's_Child) targets Keyshe (Failed)

NIGHT 2
Keyshe kills Green Goron
LinktoPresent protects MK9
Meego investigates SuperSilly
Supersilly protects Keyshe
Green Goron blocks Kybyrian
Mafia (Sasuke) kills Illmatic (Strongman ability used)
Kybyrian learns nothing

Night 3
Keyshe kills Baysiderulez
Meego7 investigates Pocket Asian
Supersilly protects Keyshe
Mafia (Sasuke) kills Kybyrian (FAILS)(Chainmail)(Strongman ability not used)
Kybyrian learns about Illmatic (Night 2)

Night 4
Meego7 investigates Kybyrian
Mafia (Zack) kills SuperSilly
Hero of Time protects Keyshe
Pocket Asian does not Commute
SuperSilly protects Kybyrian
Keyshe kills Hero of Music
Kybyrian learns nothing

Night 5
Mafia (Zack) kills Meego7
Hero of Time protects Kybyrian
Pocket Asian does not commute
Soldier of Link blocks Kybyrian
Kybyrian learns nothing

Night 6
Pocket Asian does not commute
Mafia (Zack) kills Soldier of Link (FAILS)
Kybyrian learns about Meego7 (Night 5)
Jdenicholls investigates Pocket Asian

Mafia Quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/Bd23ZMGXYBRP

VM's Highlights of the Game:
- Keyshe kills off two scum in two nights
- Kybyrian and The Green help the town win in the end
- Chainmail sent by Axle to Kyby saves him from untimely end, and in effect, helps speeds up the town win

3 Stars:
- Keyshe
- The Green
- Kybyrian

Thanks for playing, hope you all had fun, and see you guys next game!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wow! What a game! I actually laughed when TheGreen turned out to be Tingle! That was one of the most fun games ever! I love the fact that I some how manage to find the Sks in these games :xd: but that was great, playing the cop was very fun...if only I didn't slip up...Zack was the Godfather?! Wow, he layed low, until others raised suspicions of him, I didn't even notice him. Well done, Viral Maze for being such a good game mod, posting all the actions and things. Well done everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom