• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds LoZ 3ds: How Could Majora Fit in Diffrent Games

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
He can't. He had no character, little backstory, and there's no reason to needlessly put him back especially when he has been eradicated completely.

But you think about it vaati was the same thing everyone thought he was onetime and gues what he got another

DarkestLink

The difference is they gave Vaati a character and he appeared 3 times in a row. Not once and again after a 12 year gap.

DarkestLink

It's too late though. Majora's dead. They didn't give him a backstory and unless they give him one in a remake, we shouldn't expect any.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The difference is they gave Vaati a character and he appeared 3 times in a row. Not once and again after a 12 year gap.

There's no difference between Vaati's chain of events and Majora's (hypothetical) chain of events bar the time it took for one or the other to happen. Believe me, there are many unfinished fanfics that magically take the soulless characters out and reinvent them - vitalize them I should say because they were dull and flat in the original story - in a later game. This can happen with Majora and ALttP2. It's not likely, but it's plausible and capable of happening.

Anyway, I don't entirely agree with Majora returning in another game, not just because hesheit felt like a one-off character but also because it had a lot of mystery that has too many ways of being ruined. I mean, we all were theorizing on the Zelda timeline and BAM, HH comes along and we're all complaining. Wouldn't want that to happen with Majora Historia would we? :right:

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i agree i dont see Majora making its way into the new ALTTP but it would be cool to see majora return if it were done right, like as a hidden thing that is controlling this new bad guy them we find out at the end it was someone who snagged the Mask, or maybe the Salesmen himself, though he would be an odd "enemy" and fighting him would be kinda weird. i dont know, i dont think we seen the last of it though, like it or not, there is enough interest in the character to make a return! just a risky move!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Majora's Mask would be cool to return as just, a dungeon. Someone finds the Mask, goes evil, **** gets real, and Link beats him. Could be a cool concept for a single dungeon. I don't think we'll ever see it again as it's own game, the mask thing's been done and doesn't need to be re-done, but a cameo would be really cool!

Don't think it'll happen, Nintendo probably want to let it rest but, it would be a cool little nod to the past. :)

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i would just like the ability boosts to make a return, even if its not through masks, just some stat boost stuff would be nice

Majora, though one the most intimidating and interesting villains in Zelda simply by how alien and malevolent it is, is best left as a one time villain. There really isn't much more that could be done with it if it were to appear again. Its story in Zelda has already been brought to a satisfying conclusion. There's no reason to milk it dry like Nintendo has done with Ganondorf. Doing this would compromise The Legend of Zelda: Majora Masks's artistic completeness and unique story.

With that said, I definitely understand why someone would want more of Majora on the 3DS after meeting such bland and forgettable antagonists, Bellum and Malladus, in the DS games.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I think MM 3DS is a good chance to make it a full 7 or 8 dungeon game instead of four regions meaning not a 3DS game at all, if majora returns "IT" deserves to be on a console. I like the idea. if your gonna remake it, Fine. But i think its a way to make majoras mask a Bad *** game (more than it is) and give it the development time it deserves. Instead of "okay put this out in a year and you dont have to make "Ura Zelda"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom