• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Libk (2): Frozen Chosen, A Link in Time
Doc (2): Viral Maze, Libk
Frozen Chosen (1): Pendio
Not Voting (3): JC-Hurin, A Link in Time, Doc, Jamie

The day begins slowly. People start talking, but aren't sure of what direction to go.
Slowly, they decide between two people: Sirs Doc and Libk. Unsure of how to decide, they come to me for a tie breaker.
I take a golden coin
$_1.JPG

1 is Doc
Gem is Libk
*flip*
lootcrate-5-600x450.jpg

Libk has been lynched
Looking at the coin in the palm of my hand, I look up, "Looks like your time is up, my friend," taking out the hilted dagger that belonged to the king, I stab it into Libk's heart. He collapses to the ground, the blood draining from his face. He collapses, coughing and wheezing. He looks up, saluting me.
"All... *cough cough* hail the king..."
Libk was a loyalist.

THE LIVING (7)
  • JC-Hurin
  • A Link In Time
  • Malon Frozen Chosen
  • Jamie
  • Doc
  • Viral Maze
  • Pendio

THE DEAD (1)
  • Libk, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 1
It looks like you have chosen wrongly today, friends. But oh well - there's more time. Just be careful tomorrow.
NIGHT 1 BEGINS
Please send in all night actions by 10pm PST on Monday, June 20, 2016.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well good luck loyalists. @A Link In Time ,you'll have to explain to me exactly how my day 1 is scummy to you, after the game. This is the second one in a row where end of the day you've silently crept up and gotten me lynched xD

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ladies and gentlemen, good morning.
It appears that all of you have survived the night. I congratulate you all on that feat.
If you will now return your eyes to the people around the table, despite the lack of a murder last night, be wary: they're still out there.
I wish you luck, my friends.
DAY TWO BEGINS
Day 2 ends at 10pm PST on Thursday, June 23, 2016. With 7 alive, 4 is majority.

THE LIVING (7)
  • JC-Hurin
  • A Link In Time
  • Malon Frozen Chosen
  • Jamie
  • Doc
  • Viral Maze
  • Pendio

THE DEAD (1)
  • Libk, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 1

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Doc where are you?
Vote: Doc

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am super sorry about my inactivity during the last day. I sort of jumped the gun on joininh this game, tbh. I had completely forgotten I had orientation (and extremely overestimated my ability to stay up an entire night and still think straight on Saturday).

Anyways, after looking through Day 1, I am most suspicious of Viral. He put a lot of focus on JC, and really kept badgering Pendio to vote with him.
So you'd rather not pool our efforts?
This post especially makes me uncomfortable. This looks like an attempt to start a bandwagon to me.

Jamie

Nope. It was an attempt to get a bandwagon on JC or Fro.
Vote: Doc

So you you think JC and Pendio are innocent then?
Raj, what do you think of the lack of night kill? Perhaps I missed it, but I don't see a card that can stop a factional kill. Think it was a product of inactivity? (Which would make doc considerably more suspicious)

Jamie

Never mind. Could have been a handmaiden.

Interesting night. Okay, well I'm glad Doc is back. Jamie brings an interesting point. Was it due to inactivity that there was no kill? Or maybe the enemy decided not to kill as part of their strategy.

I do think the best lead would be Doc because he was the most inactive among us, if I remember right. I know it's kind of hard to defend against being inactive so that's why I'm not voting for him yet.

I guess my biggest suspicion other than Doc would be Pendio, but only because of how he jumped at the chance to vote for me. However, that seems a little careless as scum, don't you think? Anyway, that's what I'm feeling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom