• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Lost in Time

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
If you want to help me out and make a character for this, please signup here!

Hi, this is kindof a timewarp story, please enjoy!

Prologue

Amaterasu and Remedi were sitting on the peak of Dragon Roost. Valoo was away visiting the Deku Tree. A few other Rito had came up to join them. They looked around and felt a little helpless. Rumor had it islanders were disappearing from all over the Great Sea. They had nothing that they could do about it. But all of them trained to fight.

Remedi stood up and stretched her wings. "Hey, Ammy, wanna grab the others up here and we all go for a freeflight?" Ammy slowly stood up, acting liked she was exhausted. Then, she pushed Remedi of the edge, laughing.

Remedi burst into laughter and immeadiatley stretched her wings and caught the current. "Come on everyone!" She swooped by the peak in enough time for Ammy to catch up to her. All the Rito girls were out flying and laughing. All the laughter drew out a few Rito males. They laughed heartily at them, showing their "tough" side, then leaping up to join them.

Suddenly, all the young Rito were out flying. When the dark spiraling sucky cloud appeared, no one noticed. Until it began to suck them up one by one.
All the Rito were flying in couples in a line. They spiraled around through the air, imitating one in front of the other. The back of the line sucked each of them up, until Amaterasu and Remedi were the only ones left.

Ammy and Reme had been holding hands. Then Remedi felt Ammy being pulled away. "Huh? Ammy! Hold on! Fly hard!" She saw her friend being sucked up. "AHH! Remedi!" Ammy disappeared into the black spiral. Remedi flapped like crazy as she was pulled towards it.

Then she was sucked into the painful darkness.

Enjoy! I'll be making more of the story later.

amaterasu

Writer
geeze you write fast! well, if you have ideas pouring out of your head, i guess i'm the same way!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Chapter 1

Remedi groaned as she got up. Around her, Ammy and the other Rito were coming to. It felt like a thousand years had gone by and they had missed it.

Ammy was slowly limping over to her. "Hey," she managed. Ammy seemed slightly more injured then the rest who only had bruises. Male Rito were comforting female Rito. Young girl Rito were comforting one another. Ammy grabbed onto Remedi's shoulder to keep balance.

"Hold still, Amaterasu, don't you dare move." Remedi began to lay her down while Ammy muttered, "Thanks for the advice, like I have a choice." Remedi examined Ammy adn found her ankle was broken. "Ammy, I should be able to mend this with a little healing magic." Ammy smiled a little. "Start ASAP."

Remedi chuckled and pulled the flask out of her cloak that she always carried. It had a little healing juice, in case her magic didn't do the job or she screwed up. Muttering a few words of choice and rubbing her hands together, she began to work on her friend.

"Broken ankle mending magic, if she gets hurt, then I'll really let someone have it." Apparently, Din understood the seriousness of this situation and sprouted healing showers from Remedi's hand. Slowly, she moved them over Amaterasu's ankle. A few of the other Rito came over and said empty apologies to Ammy, the kind that you wish to mean but don't. Suddenly, there was another figure in the field that they were in. This strange creature had a head with a tailfin coming out of it like the Rito ponytail, and eyes that were large. She had a couple of flipperthingies and looked like an islander, but she had scales. Red scales. And a small blue dress with complimentary earrings. She walked with a small staff that looked unusally powerful.

When the creature came into view, she walked over to Remedi and smiled. "Hello, I am Silvia. I sensed something unusual, and I figured you'd probably gone through the--"

Silvia stopped speaking when she saw the Zora symbol on their cloaks.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Feedback Response & Spoilers! (Read at will xD)

gerudogirl, yep! I thought it would be great to bring her in. ;)

The next character to enter will be: Luigidude64 as Mirrom

Raindrop, I'm going to have your character make an appearance in chap 3! Oops, spoiler! :)

Ammy, lol I'm healing you! Why are you gripiing? You're a main character!! :xd:

Stay tuned everyone :D
(My apologies if the posts turn out wrong, I'm typing them on the DSi!)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Chapter 2

Silvia started to back up a bit. Shocked, she stuttered, "W-Why are you wearing that s-sy-symbol?!? That is our symbol!!"

Remedi looked down at Ammy, silently asking if she would be okay. Ammy nodded. Remedi looked up at Silvia, then stood up and walked over to her. "We are Rito. We are the descendents of the Zora. Medli, a Rito who's a sage, took place of her ancestor Zora sage." She looked at her cloak. "Only certain Rito have the honor of wearing this cloak. See for yourself." Remedi gestured around.

Silvia saw how only certain Rito girls wore it. "They earned it..." she muttered.

Silvia snapped out of her trance and put on a somewhat fake smile. Staring at Remedi, she replied, "Well, I shall help you with whatever you need. May I show you to the market?"

Remedi smiled happily. "Sure, but, um, I don't think it will be quite like ours." She went over to Ammy and finished healing her ankle. Ammy stretched it a little, then got up and walked around. "It still works." Remedi rolled her eyes.

Remedi cleared her voice a little. "Rito! Silvia, one of our ancestors, is going to show us to this dimension's market! Come now!" The Rito went into the market, where they saw a Rito dressed in some sort of silky clothing with an eye on it. But when Remedi and Ammy saw the sad, depressed, but also innocent and strong, look on her face, they knew right away. "MIRROM!" They ran and hugged her. Mirrom didn't seem to recognize them. "Who...who are you?! And why do you look like me?" Remedi almost jumped. She tried to understand why Mirrom didn't recognize her. Ammy was a little upset. "You....You don't remember us? But you're a Rito!"

Mirrom pondered this. "Yes....but I was raised by Sheikah! Answer my questions!" And that's when Remedi screeched, "I got it! Mirrom, I know why you don't remember us."

"When you were sucked up, you hit the ground so hard you lost your memory!"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Chapter 2Remedi smiled happily. "Sure, but, um, I don't think it will be quite like ours." She went over to Ammy and finished healing her ankle. Ammy stretched it a little, then got up and walked around. "It still works." Remedi rolled her eyes.

I love that part.:lol: Good chapter.:D Can't wait till chapter three now!:D:D:D

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Glad you both liked it. :lol: I feel happiness now! Remember, Raindrop14, you're in the next chapter, but probably not how you think...:xd:SPOILER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom