• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lon Lon Ranch

Flagpole

I'm back!!
This topic may be pointless, but: any of you guys ever thought was "Lon Lon" means?

The answer came to my head when I thought. "mmm, the names Malon and Talon are very similar... hey, they both finish with Lon, that's the answer of why the ranch is called Lon Lon Ranch!"

Someone thought of this or anything else about this ranch?

CZG

Sounds plausible. You may be right.

I don't know, what else is there to say about the ranch?

Are there any connections with the other ranch (from MM)?
What was THAT ranch called again? It it also the Lon Lon? I'm not sure..
Where does Cremia from MM come from? where has Talon gone? Ingo found his brother and went next door?

What about LA? Marin and ... Tarin? (No, that doesn't sound well, what were their names?) Were they farmers?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hmm, that is very possible that it's name come from Talon and his daughter. I wonder What his wife's name was lol. Perhaps Lon is more or less a surname for them? Also if you take into count when Ingo takes over the ranch, he renames it Ingo ranch, so that could make it even more sold theory.

Or it is even possible that the game designers named it Lon Lon, and picked like names for the characters work at the ranch (with Ingo being the exception, as being the um.. villain)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I always believed that ever since I first played OoT. Perhaps it's some tradition that the owner of the ranch names their offspring ending with "Lon." So that it will stay in the family.

I have always believed in this. And also, did anybody find it odd that the siblings in Ordona in TP had the names Talo and Malo. Add an "n" and they're the same.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom