• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Little Things About the Videos

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
About that stone / cog thing. I thought it would be cool if when you first find it you turn it one way and it plays / teaches you Zelda's Lullaby, then later in the game you return to it and turn it the oppositeirection d and plays backwards, revealing the Goddess Song..probably won't happen, but hey, theories are fun!

Also, something else I noticed, is this be the Shiekah symbol? Sorry if this has already been said!

shiekSS.jpg

Last edited:
Also, something else I noticed, is this be the Shiekah symbol? Sorry if this has already been said!

View attachment 17488

It's been said before, but that's okay. People also point to the tear marking under her eye and that there is some sort of symbol on her forehead. Either way, I hope we don't see any more of her until the game comes out! I want her identity to be a mystery

heres a theory of how the beginning could go ignore the lower part where it says extras and its made from a person name heey1888 on deviant art
zelda_sjyward_sword_theory_by_heey1888-d49uhgt.jpg

Last edited:
in the recent GI press releases teaser video

Screen%20Shot%202011-09-17%20at%206.47.08%20PM.png

Link is dropping in a Sky island (highlighted in red is a part of the yellow/desert portal beacon, and there are lots of clouds around), it's the first time we him dropping in a Sky island besides Skyloft.

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
With all of this new information coming out on where you can dive from your bird and all, it makes me wonder... Is it possible to land on an island with your bird? o_O

probably not (too much trouble for little gain)...but would be a great surprise.

Screen%20Shot%202011-09-17%20at%207.08.55%20PM.png

Guys, this blue beacon means that Link is in another Sky Island again, right? Looks like a fairly big island, with trees in it and all not just a floating rock. The first time I see one of this kind.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Nice find! But, shouldn't that blue beacon be behind the trees if he was on another sky island? That makes it look like it's coming out from the ground instead of through the clouds.

yeah, i tough that too, but maybe he marked this island and the beacon is right on that spot (if you zoom in you may be able to pin point a beacon). Or maybe we'll be able to set bacons for the overworld as well, which is great too, bacon is always great. lol.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
yeah, i tough that too, but maybe he marked this island and the beacon is right on that spot (if you zoom in you may be able to pin point a beacon). Or maybe we'll be able to set bacons for the overworld as well, which is great too, bacon is always great. lol.

That's true. I don't see why we would need a beacon for the surface world though, since there's only beacons in the sky overworld because it's so big and doesn't have a lot of things to cover your view.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
probably not (too much trouble for little gain)...but would be a great surprise.

[noparse]
Screen%20Shot%202011-09-17%20at%207.08.55%20PM.png
[/noparse]

Guys, this blue beacon means that Link is in another Sky Island again, right? Looks like a fairly big island, with trees in it and all not just a floating rock. The first time I see one of this kind.
Beacons extend all the way to the ground where a bird statue is. (3:11) The same might be said about player-placed beacons.

Last edited:
kind of a weird idea a placed beacon extends to the land bellow, but might be. The default beacons are ok, since the clouds and the way is all clear, but imagine if place a beacon right over a Sky island (which is very likely), the beacon would pass right through to the land bellow? Or it would stop in the first place it colide? But simply passing the thick clouds is a weird idea already.

as said in the GI article, beacon will be heavely used for treasure hunting in the Sky, and since you place it in the Sky map, it only makes sense to guide you in the Sky, otherwise we would have to guess where it would be in the land.

-
Another thing I noticed rewatching the 3DS conf video, is that the big buildings that appears in the horizon of the desert-sea are probably the columns where Link is seen using the double clawshot for the first time.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
^
It makes sense, since that there are specifics marks to Hyrule places such as green one for the forest and red for volcano...

vcdomith

Mad Artist
^
Just because this place is a sky island, it don't mean that this place can't be a forest area, and the beacon you place to serve as a "guide" through the sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom