• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Face

to be honest i think its the other way around (i dont think he looks like a girl in ss, not at ALL, but they did round out his features a bit more. i like what they did, but i also like tp links face. not in a gay way lol

S

Souldier

I prefer way much how he looks in TP, in SS he looks slightly childish and, in my opinion, kind of dumb, while in TP when he smiled he looked nice and when he was angry he looked slightly badass.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Looks great. On the Zelda Universe, they have a comparison with TP and SS, check it out yo.

A

Anaribia

If anything, Link looked hella better in TP than now in SS. Yea that's right, I'm one of those people who prefer TP style graphics, WHADDAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?!

Pound it. :) Me too! xD They're so badass...so dark and mature.

However, overall I don't worry about graphics. I love how Nintendo focuses more on gameplay and plot instead. :)

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, there are a lot of men with "feminine" faces, and a lot of women with "masculine" faces in real life. This actually has little to do with their personality.

Also, younger faces tend to look more feminine in general. Link has traditionally been quite young in these games.

I don't know if Link's face is feminine or not, but I really don't think it makes a difference. I think that his character model was reasonably realistic, if a bit drably colored. I think that SS fixes this problem.

Link does not look like a girl in either game, he has been in!!! XDDDD Actually Link looks sexy in each game!!! I love what they did to his pants in skyward sword smexy!!!!! :D

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Link's face looks like it can express more emotion and feeling similar to Wind Waker, and a lot more than Twilight Princess.

David

But you called me here...
I love both designs of Link. I really like the SS graphics and I think that TP graphics were very well done as well. Link's design is very fitting for what I've pictured Link to look like.

N

nintendolovebug

i think he looks fine in TP he looks like a BA as a wolf = D . on SS i think he looks kinda soft u know like his face is more kind looking..

R

Ruzi

I didnt think he was a girl in TP. LOL.
He looks like a teenager to me now in the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom