• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Post those gorgeous graphics, Linknerd! ;D

Okey dokey my dear..

WMW16dt.png

7K7SYyG.png

A038A3M.png

qY2V9ZJ.png

Hi Linknerd! It's me again! I would like to request a signature again, if that is fine with you. :3

Siggy:
Image: File:BowWow-Sprite-LA.png and File:BowWow-LA.png both of which are BowWow of course!
Colors: Not a good coordinator of colors, so maybe you can decide this?
Text: You saved BowWow! Beware the mad dog!

Should've logged in sooner...not later. Sorry for my slowness and lateness. I do appreciate of you being patient with me. Should be ready by tomorrow^^

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Here's an idea on how it looks right now.

BGoWbON.png

I don't know if you want the text changed, color changed, add something or remove something..

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks for the buttons, Nerdy. They look awesome. :cool:

And also, as you probably noticed I have removed the siggy that you made for me. I hope you don't feel bad because of that. I will be honest with you, it was a great siggy but I thought it was too crowded with stuff, I guess too many images. Or maybe it was just the Butterfree in the middle that wasn't allowing the other images to stand out. I dunno what it was, but I removed it because I want something simpler, like your previous Milotic siggy. I will not request just yet, though, I will remain siggyless for a while. Thanks for everything, though, and keep those cool graphics coming. ~Atsie

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I don't mind at all. The Butterfree picture was actually a screenshot from the anime. That's why the signature didn't stand out.

Just made a new avatar for me. Nothing much else..

vhfjBYx.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I see. Yeah, I really thought there was something odd with the Butterfree, but I thought you had used a Gen-V pic. Anyway, nice new avy. :cool:

Here's an idea on how it looks right now.

BGoWbON.png

I don't know if you want the text changed, color changed, add something or remove something..

It looks great, Linknerd! Can you change my name so it has the same font as "Beware the Mad Dog"? And one more thing, can you make the sprite bigger? If you can't, maybe you can remove it? Other than that, I really like it. Good job! :)

Thanks Linknerd! I love it like that. The background remind me of Giygas (Which is a +) and it really shows the madness. I hope I wasn't any trouble. ^_^

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thanks Linknerd! I love it like that. The background remind me of Giygas (Which is a +) and it really shows the madness. I hope I wasn't any trouble. ^_^

Great! No, you're fine. Here's the link of the signature.

http://i.imgur.com/0YhmW5Y.png

Hey guys! Just did another experiment with some of the tutorials here from DGN that are quite old, but are very useful.

I made the signature I did from Kybyrian's tutorial. I know that it was probably made in Photoshop, but I added my own things from Gimp.

Here's the result.

iQODaDu.png

I think it looks great, but it would have been better if I made it with Photoshop to follow it perfectly. It's still better if you add some things of your own rather than coping it as shown. Well, that's it for today. I like to thank Kybyrian for his amazing tutorial. Enjoy and comment^^

Last edited:
Mmm, looking great, Rhodium! c: But... don't say things about how GIMP cannot compare to Photoshop. That actually is rather an assumption in regards to GIMP being open-source, but they are both very powerful and have both their weak spots. The notion that GIMP-generated images aren't nearly as good as Photoshop-created ones... that will only reign true if you think it is true. Sometimes, improvision is your best tool. <3

But, keep up the excellent work, Rhodiummmm~

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Maybe for my next siggy request you can do something like that for me? :P I am referring to your very last post, Nerdy. I used to make siggies like that, but it's been a while since I did, so perhaps you can take care of it for me. :cool: ~Atsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom