• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I don't think you're that rusty, Linknerd, as those pieces look awesome, as always. Imagine once you get back your touch, your graphics will be as great as ever. I have some request in mind, but I will let you have a breather. After all, you just returned. So when you have time, lemme know and I will request away. ~Goblikins

Congrats on your latest installment on your graphics! I really love the style and effects that I am seeing! I think you are doing a very terrific job on your graphics for not creating any graphics in a while. Nonetheless, your graphics are amazing and I do hope to see more graphics from you in the near future! ^^

Your graphics are looking as great as ever! Nice to see an update to your thread! :)

Thank you all for your words. I really appreciate all the kind words of my graphics. It always makes me feel awesome and it motivates me to keep moving forward. I will become once again great at them. I still need a lot of practice. Unfortunately, I don't have my mouse anymore because for some reason it got lost. So, I might get a replacement it during the weekend.:D

I have made this Larry signature to go with the Larry avatar Mandy made. I will probably change my signature sometime later. So, hope you like it:3

hp4Cddc.png

Fig

The Altruist
This is a very beautiful graphic you have made Linknerd09! The colors and style just really fit alongside Larry so perfectly. To some degree, it even fits Larry's personality and making a graphic that not only looks great with the character, but to also match the character's personality is very impressive in my books! Keep up the great and amazing work! ^^

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thank you Fig. I'm glad you like it^^ I'm afraid to make another graphic, I'm useless without my mouse;-; I'm going to place an order to get one. I need it!!!

I finally got Gobli's request done! Hope you like them and tell me if need any change.

Xdzvh1L.png

ltXudNP.png

bNzuRDB.png

Spw5GTw.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, they are ****ing perfect, amiga. I <3 them!!! Thank you very much. What would I do without you, Nerdy? I'd probably be lost.

Anywho...I will repay you somehow, you'll see. :)

--I will get them in a sec...a little busy atm. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom