• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Could you make me a sig using this and have Pentatonix above their heads?

Thanks in advance.

Here you go. I hope you like it. Tell me if need a change.

pentatonix.png

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8703/pentatonix.png

kaimason1

the Wanderer
So... I'm confused. Now that you are back (at a much diminished capacity, unfortunately, I do hope the police find your computer), are you going to be making mine, or is Josie? I haven't gotten much response from either of you.

I'm not trying to be rude, though; I understand busy schedules and even unwillingness to do charity work for the internet at any given time, as I have experienced both. I'm just pushing the issue to look for an answer.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
So... I'm confused. Now that you are back (at a much diminished capacity, unfortunately, I do hope the police find your computer), are you going to be making mine, or is Josie? I haven't gotten much response from either of you.

I'm not trying to be rude, though; I understand busy schedules and even unwillingness to do charity work for the internet at any given time, as I have experienced both. I'm just pushing the issue to look for an answer.
I am still making it. I just still need to work on it. I finally got all the renders and started on it

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I did these sigs not so long ago. I luv how they turned out.

These are from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

fluttershy.png

rarityp.png

This one is from the movie: How To Train Your Dragon. I luv this movie. Wish I had it.

toothless.png

Byrne

Waterloo
Can you make me a siggy that says 'Byrne: Keeper of the triforce of power.'
Use anything picture you want!!!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your request is done. You can have either one of the two. Hope you like them and tell if need a change.

Sig #1
34252217.png

Sig #2

powerk.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom