• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Link Married Princess Zelda?

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Hi guys, do you think the Nintendo company will create a new series of zelda, that will contain of the story line like this?

Link and Zelda got married and they have a twins 1 boy and 1 girl

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I don't think that Nintendo would ever create a whole separate series of Zelda from the actual series. Also, I definitely believe that there will never be a LinkXZelda relationship shown in the game. I think that is more for the people out there that have a creative mind and write their own stories of what Link and Zelda could have as a couple. I also believe that it wouldn't look good for Zelda to be in a relationship. She is to be protecting and ruling over Hyrule. Being in a relationship with Link could distract both of them from their duties and what they have to do to keep Hyrule from crumbling to pieces. Being in a relationship can definitely be a large distraction and, again, that would not be good for the future fate of Hyrule. I would not expect nor would I hope to see Link and Zelda be shown as having a relationship in the Zelda series and games. There may be portions of the games that you have played that would make you feel as if a relationship were possible between Link and Zelda, but I highly doubt that Nintendo would ever incorporate that in the game itself.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Zelda is a princess, Link is a commoner. Zelda's parents (And pretty much the whole of Hyrule) would probably prefer her to marry the prince/king/lord/whatever of another country or something, so storyline-wise it wouldn't really make sense. Plus Nintendo probably don't want to put Link in a canon relationship :?

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't think this would happen in a game. I'm not even sure if I'd want to see it in a game. I've actually thought about this situation before, and even wondered if it would work as a story. My opinion: as a main Zelda game, it wouldn't work. And ShiekahWarrior does have a point: Having Zelda marry a noble/royalty of some kind would make more sense than a commoner like Link.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
No, not really. I mean, the Zelda / Link romance has only been hinted at best. Maybe a kiss on the cheek....
But I doubt they would ever go as far as to show Link and Zelda having children. It would be interesting, but I imagine there would be an uproar of sorts.
Too bad though, because Link would make an awesome dad.

content

content

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
That would be cute if it happend.
But I doubt it will even though I wouldn't have a problem with it.
So, I remain neutral.

S

Supershadow125

I say maybe not Zelda but there are others cause okay I will say maybe Zelda and Link have kids in Link 2 and phantom hourglass because of spirit tracks but for the others naw cause if zelda wanted to be in a relationship with Link you would maybe be given a choice in the game to stay or leave cause for me it would make no sense. that means if zelda and Link have children every time that means after every 100 years Link marries his own sister and wife every time...that's creepy... but I will say this ALTTP link goes with zelda because there are no others, OOT and MM link I say this Saria or Malon it's one or the other, not Ruto though that would be weird. And for the twilight i felt that Zelda did not even give two ****s about him she just told him to go on his quest to save the world. there is Illya too ya know and other than Midna he had the most bond with her. So just to end this it's only for our minds to choose the right ending...my endings are pretty dark than most people.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
I don't think this would happen in a game. I'm not even sure if I'd want to see it in a game. I've actually thought about this situation before, and even wondered if it would work as a story. My opinion: as a main Zelda game, it wouldn't work. And ShiekahWarrior does have a point: Having Zelda marry a noble/royalty of some kind would make more sense than a commoner like Link.

I agree also, because Princess Zelda is a royal blood while Link is just only the Hero of time/noble the flow of the whole game will be change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom