• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link a Sage?

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
I just remembered something. As some of you might know, in ssbb(Super Smash Brothers Brawl) if you get the trophy of the tp sages, it says they are reponsible for the creation of the master sword. Unless it's a different master sword we're talking about, and in skyward sword you do forge the master sword, wouldn't that mean Link/ Fi/ whoever the heck forges it for you is a sage? tell me your thoughts.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
SSBB isn't canon.. therefore it cannot be taken into consideration.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That doesn't mean anything, Zorth. It specifically stated that the sages were responsible for the creation of the Master Sword, which IS TP canon.

However, I don't think Link can be a sage because he's a HERO!

ALttP and possibly OoT also stated that. But everything we've seen so far seems to hint that we're in for a massive retcon.

I don't think he's a sage but a wielder. Remember the sages powered up the sword in Wind Waker. I would say Link is more of a harbinger of justice than a sage, and the means that he uses to do this is the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom