• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lindsey Files Ep 1: Pokémon (RP Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Not saying my characters ignoring yours. I could remedy that easly.) He came back with a bag full of tools and materials. He began to make a box.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Clara was now in Saffron City, a place in the Pokemon world. Wait, Pokemon? Right, that's what the letter said. Gathering herself she started walking, anywhere basically because she didn't know where to go really.

(The door's open!)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Ian comes across Clara. He checks for pokeballs. None. She looked like she was lost. " No pokemon, but you look like you're lost. Either you came by the magnet train, or you're from another dimension. Which is it?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Clara turned in surprise at the man speaking to her. "I- Uh, W- It was-" She stuttered a little from the surprise, and shock of his question. Another dimension? Well since that was where she came from, she might as well spill it. "Um, the latter one," She said plainly.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Okay. You need a pokemon." He tosses her a pokeball. " Have an Eevee." He walks away.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"What?" Clara asked more to herself. This world was getting more confusing. And what an Eevee? She shrugged it off and pocketed the little ball.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(Guys please don't go too fast I cant post quickly so try not to go crazy all in 1 day if it is something that will afeect everyone. Intrusive subplots are fine by me.)
Peter wakes up. Hes in a city. A nearby sign says "Saffron City". He looks around
"Where am I?"(should Peter know Lindsey or Clara?)
He sees two people nearby.
"Ill ask them." He gets closer to see them fighting with little creatures.
"What is going on?" Then, on of them won the battle.
"Haha! I win!" He looks at Peter.
"You wanna be next to lose to me?"
"What?"
"A pokemon battle!"
"What's a pokemon."
"Seriously? Idiot. Take this pokeball and catch one. You have to know. Everyone does."
Peter took the pokeball and the two boys left.
"What is going on?"
(Peter downstairs have his cloak or bow yet. He will get it later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom