• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Like Ghirahim? ;D

I love how he composes himself in times of stress. How he projects his anger towards others in a over-drmatic yet, what's the word, oh, fabulous way. He's a unique villian and I've never seen anything like it before, great job Nintendo!

Oh, and he's a pretty good dancer.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
He is NOT GAY!!!!!!!:mad:
Gimme a break! Whether a character is gay or not is irrelevant in a game alright so calm down. Because you are obsessed with him doesn't mean others should feel the same as you do.

I don't like Ghirahim. There is nothing about him I like. He ticks me off madly. But he is a good villain and I liked how he as a villain kept returning in battles in the story. In TP for instance you see Zant during the cut scenes and you don't battle him until you reach his Palace. And that was the only real battle between them in the game. I liked in SS how they started with a fight between Link and Ghirahim at the end of the first Dungeon and how they made him returning and crossing Link's path everytime.

Cant say that i find him attractive but i found him amusing while at the same time he annoyed me like a villain should! (also i had a bit of trouble with him in the first fight xD ) He was also a tad creepy.

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
he is kinda disturbing, he has a foot-long tongue, has diamonds cut out of his cothes and has a creepy face. but he is funney at times, like when he is Outraged! and Sick with anger!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite Ghirahim thing is when he was sucked into the final boss' sword thingy. =D

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I like Ghirahim's funky Posession Dance at the End of The Game. I also like his attitude. He is one of the best villians the series has had in a long time~

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My favorite thing about him was when he said "It just fills my heart with rainbows", and when he turned into Demise's sword. That thing looked amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom