• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lia Fáil

What should I call the people of Fomoria in my story?

• Fomor (Fomors)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fomorian (Fomorians)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, here is the sign up thread for my Fan Fiction. It takes place in the great sea, but in a part of it unseen in TWW. It happens some time after PH and Tetra Trackers. Part of the prologue takes place before the Flood.

Long ago, in a nation known as Fomoria, lived a race known as the Fomors/Fomorians. They, since before they can remember, have been in war with a neighboring Country, Wayaway, home of the Waya. One day, the Fomor Lord, Elatha, was being plotted for murder by the Waya. News reached Elatha and he prayed to the Fomor's Guardian God, Adelle, that he may survive the war. Adelle heard the plea and gave Elatha partial immortality. He was then immortal as long as he can breath air, and to add to that, if something happened to his lungs, the Waya will perish in a cruel, slow demise. The war, now known as the Battle of Lugh, ended in peace between the two nations. Years later, an appalling amount of water assaulted the world. The two nations fled to their highest mountains. The Waya went to Mt. Connous, and the Fomors went to Mt. Physis. Now days, the mountains are known as Fomoria and Wayaway and are used as if they were islands countries. Elatha who was immortal survived all of it and is still alive to this date. Well, has survived since recently. Do to an unknown reason, all of the Fomors vanished, and the unmentionable sorrow is about to plague the Waya. The Waya decided to talk to their God, Luna, and hope they can bring the Fomors back.

Okay, so here is how you sign up for the thread. Follow the following template. An example is put in parentheses.

Character Name: (Charlie)
Hair Color: (Hazel Brown)
Eye Color: (Blood Red)
Skin Color: (Pale White) Occupation: (Exorcist's Apprentice)
Personality: (Shy, Selfish, To the Point, and unsympathetic.)
Appearance: (A long Red Button Robe unzipped with a Black Pirate-like Coat under it. Also through the robe, a Black pair of Genes may be seen. He always carried around a book titled Magic and Curses and a wooden Staff With an Owl carved on one of its ends.)
Secrets: (He secretly has a thing for Tapestries and has a collection. [This may be blank.])
Other Details: (He does not like to socialize nor does he like to have conversations.)

That is pretty much it. And yes, Charlie is the main character of the story. This is sort of based on Atsuma's story and Celtic Mythology. Although it may not seem like it, this is a lot like Zelda and will relate.

I will also end some of my chapters with a question or decision for someone and will make polls for that decision were you, the people of ZD, may vote on what (s)he chooses or what happens.

If you have any suggestions or comments let me know because this is my first Fan Fiction.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Character Name: Alex Arbiter
Race: Hylian
Hair Color: Gold brown
Eye Color: Yellowy silver
Skin Color: Lightly tanned skin
Occupation: Royal Phoenix (A degree of Assassin that lives hundreds of years)
Personality: Serious, helpful, reliable
Appearance: Dark blue tunic over chain mail. A black cloak(with hood) with burn marks and holes at the bottom
Secrets: He tries to hide his left arm in the cloak due to the fact that his left arm is engulfed with the power of twilight
Other Details: none

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Ok, looks cool :3

Character Name: Sheina
Hair Color: brown/blonde
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Light tan
Personality: Shy and unfriendly to new people, very unsympathetic.
Appearance: A short light purple tunic with brown shorts and leather boots.
Secrets: Twin daggers that she always has in case of emergencies.
Other Details: Hardly talks to anyone she doesn't already know/trust.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Character Name: Vellir
Age: 115 (uses his power to age more slowly, is like 35)
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: black
Skin Colour: just white
Pesonality: As evil as Ganon, but appears as a very kind man who is on the "good side"
Appearance: A way to long grey robe, the head is like Sheik; only the eyes are visible. Wears a wooden staff with a glowing symbol of the evil ganon on it.
secrets: Tries to obtain as much power as possible, kills people to steal their powers, tries to eventually revive Ganon

Last edited:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hooray for sign ups!

Character Name: Elanore
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Bright green
Skin Color: Very light
Personality: Bright, bubbly, friendly.
Appearance: Mint green t-shirt, skinny jeans and knee high boots. Triforce earrings and a charm bracelet with numerous charms (like sheikah symbol, triforce, hylian crest etc)

Hope this is alright!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Character Name: James
Hair Color: Dirty blond
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Tan
Personality: Honest, cheerful, greedy but will give up his fortune for a good cause, has a procrastination issue.
Appearance: Red and white striped shirt, light brown pants, brown shoes, a black eye, small rusted sword around his waist.
Secrets: A secret crush on a close friend, still sleeps with a teddy bear (or whatever stuffed animals exist in Zelda).

Last edited:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Character Name: Henry
Race: Waya
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Green
Skin Color: Peach
Occupation: Apprentice of Carpentry(I have a character I created. He's a carpenter. Can he be Henry's Master? The guy's name is Inko Trate Rami(ITR).
Personality: Weird/Calm at times, smart, Funny(I guess), creative
Appearance: Brown Corduroy Pants, Black Boots, Grey Blazer, Red Bandana around neck
Secrets: He doesn't have secrets,but he can keep them.
Other Details: nothin' much except his carving knife that was givin to Henry by ITR. The blade is a purple crystal and the hilt is of the finest wood.

Last edited:
It looks good, Ember. I hope it comes out how you planned it. :)

So, here's my character:

Character Name: Lian ♀
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: hazel
Skin Color: slight tan
Personality: introverted, but kind
Appearance: scarlet jerkin, beige shroud, brown sandals
Secrets: can speak to the deceased
Other Details: has an affinity with Fire

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread