• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary - 2011

X

Xephonai

Next year is the 25th anniversary of the Zelda series. what do you want to see Nintendo of America do that would be special. Such as this year is Mario's 25th Japan and Europe are getting these....

europe-red-wii.jpg

and

640px-SMAS_25th_EUR_contents.jpg

So what do you want to see? Limited Edition gold Zelda wii with TP and LCT bundled?

What are your thoughts

Well, seeing as next year is already going to be a pretty big year for Zelda, maybe not. I mean, Skyward Sword is releasing for the Wii, although this may mean we could see a Wii/Skyward Sword Bundle on the way, or at least a limited edition. The saem thing may be true for OoT 3DS and the 3DS.

Remember 1986 was only the release on the Famicom, maybe in 2012 there will be an anniversary for the release of it for the NES in 1987.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I hope they will have some special edition things to get, like the gold triforce ds and other stuff!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Since it'll be LoZ 25th release an ultimate collecter's edition with all the non-pocket LoZ games on the Virtual Console and yes I mean all that includes the CD-i games if the CD-i was a non-pocket platform. I'm 17 I know the CD-i was before my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom