• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

M

megamariovr9000

Telma. I hate Telma. She's the ugliest most disgusting zelda character period.

Her and that poor guy from wind waker who won't STFU about you going to the forsaken fortress, which you JUST DID! And then what happens when you actually save his daughter!? He becomes a billionare and turns into one of the biggest @holes in video game history. But the worst part? YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM EVEN MORE STUFF IN ORDER TO COMPLETE A SIDE-QUEST! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at least you can break his vases though)

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
That poor guy from wind waker who won't STFU about you going to the forsaken fortress, which you JUST DID! And then what happens when you actually save his daughter!? He becomes a billionare and turns into one of the biggest @holes in video game history. But the worst part? YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM EVEN MORE STUFF IN ORDER TO COMPLETE A SIDE-QUEST! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at least you can break his vases though)
Agreed the poor @hole dude and the gear peddler Rupin's wife >.<, but seriously, what's with the Navi hate in this thread? I know she was annoying but not to the point where you wanted to jump at a windows like how most people exxagerate it, and she was actually useful, if you take a long break from the game (like a month or so) and you need to remember where you were going, navi would help you, she wasn't there to hold your hand and be your legit, nintendo sponsored walkthrough (like the gossip stone in Skyloft), IMO the hate is just a fad, its like "oh so many people hate Navi and she is kinda annoying how about i jump on the bandwagon" -.-

P

PyramidOfPower

The Old Lady in LoZ who ask for money to talk and if you don't give her twenty ruppees she won't tell you then when you do give her enough she tells you something pretty easy to figure out. Also I hate Error because I want him to have a purpose and he still doesn't

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Kaepora Gaepora From oot and mm he wouldn't shut up and it you spammed a you would have to re read the whole thing

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I think fi is my least favorite she give you good advice WHEN YOU DONT NEED IT some times or she late with advice and she constantly telling you your hearts are almost gone or something about your shield almost breaking she's just so annoying :mad:

O

OOT Link

I hate tingle HE IS A CREEPY 35 YEAR OLD DUDE WHO WEARS HIS UNDER WEAR OUTSIDE OF HIS CLOTHES HE STEALS FORCE GEMS, AND PICTOBOXES GROW UP ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!

He's also a STALKER!!!!

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I just do not like Ilia from TP.
am i the most hated person on earth now
I'm not butthurt or anything, I find her really annoying.
I mean, she just gives away that "WAHHHHGFJHGJ LINK SAEV ME THE MEENIE BULBINZ GOTZ MEH N I CANNOT DEFEND MYSELF" feel.
No offense to any Ilia fans.

Last edited:
E

esegura92

what about the useless people in aol that says: "I know nothing"

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Telma. I hate Telma. She's the ugliest most disgusting zelda character period.
Telma is my second favorite character, she is one of the maybe 4 black people in the game and she has that Gerudo eye thing. Any who, my least favorite character is Tingle, he's just weird and he makes me uncomfortable.

Unreal Coder
I hate tingle HE IS A CREEPY 35 YEAR OLD DUDE WHO WEARS HIS UNDER WEAR OUTSIDE OF HIS CLOTHES HE STEALS FORCE GEMS, AND PICTOBOXES GROW UP ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, Tingle is the most stupid character in Zelda games. What a freak thought him up? :sick:

F

Flynner102

Well, for me, Skyward Sword was a disappointment, I HATED FI! The weird girl thing.. that helps you. Navi and midna are my favourite. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom