• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Okay well to tell the truth I thought it was Link&Midna.....I be stupid sometimes...
Tfw friend wanted me to do something big for her bday, we agreed we'd decide a date for it in the future (based on my work schedule, so not necessarily on the day) fast forward 3 weeks without her mentioning it and she messages me to arrange plans, i sent her my schedule so she could decide what would work. she freaked out about me not being able to do it on the literal day ? And acted like any other day would be pointless, now she isn't talking to me and I'm just like Huh

Also ran into her mom at target who was asking me all about it so apparently she had confirmed all this stuff with her parents (but not me, the person who was supposed to be facilitating it) and that was a big reason she was mad, because she didn't want to change the day after she'd hyped it up to them so much? So idk really what to do here. Do nothing is the main option but I just needed to get this out somewhere lol cus I'm lost
Looks like you cant do it on her birthday. She would have to compromise and do it an another day. The "problem" isnt on your side, it is on hers.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
She would have to compromise and do it an another day. The "problem" isnt on your side, it is on hers.
Well yea. I'm mainly confused since I thought we were in agreement about how it wouldn't be on the day, and it didn't bother her when we first talked about it. But I guess how she reacts to things is out of my control.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

This was pretty wild this evening. Will probably share my experience in my blog here later.
Tfw friend wanted me to do something big for her bday, we agreed we'd decide a date for it in the future (based on my work schedule, so not necessarily on the day) fast forward 3 weeks without her mentioning it and she messages me to arrange plans, i sent her my schedule so she could decide what would work. she freaked out about me not being able to do it on the literal day ? And acted like any other day would be pointless, now she isn't talking to me and I'm just like Huh

Also ran into her mom at target who was asking me all about it so apparently she had confirmed all this stuff with her parents (but not me, the person who was supposed to be facilitating it) and that was a big reason she was mad, because she didn't want to change the day after she'd hyped it up to them so much? So idk really what to do here. Do nothing is the main option but I just needed to get this out somewhere lol cus I'm lost
I smell spoiled child with little to no real world experience and/or helicopter parents

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This was pretty wild this evening. Will probably share my experience in my blog here later.
I guess you could say that Kyle was gonna win either way. CUE LAUGH TRACK
I smell spoiled child with little to no real world experience and/or helicopter parents
Other than spoiled, you hit the nail on the head.. this is the friend I've mentioned before that has never worked and dropped out of the 2 days a week "college" she was attending on parent's dime.
She never did respond to my happy birthday messages, she ghosted me all day but was on the texting app every hour. Then I found out she's just fine apparently cus she's been chatting with our mutual friend like nothing is going on, she just won't talk to me. I just blocked her after that because I knew I was gonna lose my ever-loving checking the app over and over if she could contact me.
For the record, she's my longest standing/on paper closest friend, we have been friends for 8 years. And last year, despite us talking about it a couple of days before, she forgot my birthday and didn't say a word about it until 6 days after, where i got a png belated birthday card sent thru telegram. Which was rather hurtful at the time, but I forgave her, so this whole situation really baffles me. Tbf she has a track record of going out of her way to wallow in self pity, but frankly that's energy I just can't bear to be around, esp when I'm made to be the problem.
And in case anyone was wondering, the thing she wanted was an overnight trip out of state. I guess she expected me to be able to do that on a weekend with 3 days notice? Sorry but that's not how the world actually operates. I told my boss most of this as it developed and she was like "aren't you glad you didn't take off now?" LEL.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
4acfa8d9e8d5694a718985a31d9c06b0.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I guess you could say that Kyle was gonna win either way. CUE LAUGH TRACK
That wasn't Kyle Busch, it was Chris Buescher lol. He's cool because he's from Texas. Kyle and Kyle show has been a thing before tho:

Other than spoiled, you hit the nail on the head.. this is the friend I've mentioned before that has never worked and dropped out of the 2 days a week "college" she was attending on parent's dime.
She never did respond to my happy birthday messages, she ghosted me all day but was on the texting app every hour. Then I found out she's just fine apparently cus she's been chatting with our mutual friend like nothing is going on, she just won't talk to me. I just blocked her after that because I knew I was gonna lose my ever-loving checking the app over and over if she could contact me.
For the record, she's my longest standing/on paper closest friend, we have been friends for 8 years. And last year, despite us talking about it a couple of days before, she forgot my birthday and didn't say a word about it until 6 days after, where i got a png belated birthday card sent thru telegram. Which was rather hurtful at the time, but I forgave her, so this whole situation really baffles me. Tbf she has a track record of going out of her way to wallow in self pity, but frankly that's energy I just can't bear to be around, esp when I'm made to be the problem.
And in case anyone was wondering, the thing she wanted was an overnight trip out of state. I guess she expected me to be able to do that on a weekend with 3 days notice? Sorry but that's not how the world actually operates. I told my boss most of this as it developed and she was like "aren't you glad you didn't take off now?" LEL.
Damn that sucks, if she comes groveling are you gonna give her a chance or is this the final straw?
a76cc7d4a3e53e3498eaf69c95788731.jpg

Me and who
I've been making this joke like I don't know damn well who, but the both of us need to actually commit and make it work this time. (No I won't elaborate on my love life on the public forum beyond this cryptic ****post but it's been an ongoing saga for a while now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom