• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I severely doubt that a cashier for a target is the kind of connection that will get you anywhere. You’re not Scott the Woz.
Gee thanks plinko. I'll have you know that I can get my hands on any flavor of Mr Beast bar (as long as it's not street dated). And ACKSHUALLY I'm a visual merchandiser, although not for long because they hired an actual visual merchandiser, they're gonna make me in charge of those little cheapo setups of Christmas **** apparently.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Gee thanks plinko. I'll have you know that I can get my hands on any flavor of Mr Beast bar (as long as it's not street dated). And ACKSHUALLY I'm a visual merchandiser, although not for long because they hired an actual visual merchandiser, they're gonna make me in charge of those little cheapo setups of Christmas **** apparently.
Oh yeah, well I get one free soda from the fridge behind the cash register per shift where I work.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I don't get why people are sympathizing with frax over this lol, he was practically baiting with those remarks. As for echo, we haven't spoken but I'm assuming she's not very well right now.
I just sympathize over not what he said to Echo, but that he’s still probably grieving and lashed out at the wrong person

Considering who he lost, I wouldn’t act my best either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom