• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I went to the gym exactly one time with some coworkers and we did rigorous arm workouts for 2 hours, I felt that for days after
I would like to work out more, but I feel pretty drained just with current obligations, and I'd probably have to monitor my diet a lot more before I made progress.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I went to the gym exactly one time with some coworkers and we did rigorous arm workouts for 2 hours, I felt that for days after
I would like to work out more, but I feel pretty drained just with current obligations, and I'd probably have to monitor my diet a lot more before I made progress.
My doctor and therapist told me to help manage anxiety and ADHD I should go for regular walks, and exercise regularly.

One of the reasons I lost 34 lbs in the past year and a half.

It's weird how exercise affects the mind. In my case, thoughts that were running 1000 mph are now running around 600 mph. :)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
a9a3deca27872498c74f127040fd5f8b.jpg

if I started an LL thread for this would you guys join in with me..

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
"WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES"

Easily the most unhinged Sonic fan on the internet.
Fun fact, I watched an interview with him once and he's a totally normal dude, he said he just wanted to **** with people and the videos got a lot of attention so he kept making them. He was maybe 12 or so when he made those videos, his parents left him home alone in the summer so he'd wait for them to leave then get to work on them.
Even disregarding what I just said, he's easily one of the most normal tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom