• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That's when you stand at an intersection and hold a sign that says something like, "too ugly to be a prostitute, but I want beer anyway"

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
At least those guys have the competence to stand on a street corner all day in any old weather. i'd take "hungry disabled vet, god bless" over some furry listing their various minority statuses then ending with "i'm going homeless please donate" while sitting behind a computer in a comfy chair. Im in a furry chat where this one mf won't stop adverising his comms, his art was good so i ended up giving him quite a lot, but new things keep sudddenly happening to him to where he NEEDs it this time guys. either he's a liar or just so grossly incompetent irl that not a soul he knows is willing to lend a hand anymore.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Reminds me of the time when I was working at Arby's, I think I've told this one before, there was a girl always talking about financial struggles so one night I was feeling generous and slipped a $20 into her purse. She figured out it was me (there was only 3 people working the night I did this so it was kinda a small candidate pool) and then a few weeks later just casually mentioned to me that she was short on gas or somethig like we had some sort of agreement. Twas a good lesson in learning who to be generous with.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F7oUOx8WoAA026g

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I feel like I haven’t been online here as often lately. I think I’ve been on other places so much I don’t check in as often.I’ve made a lot of mutuals elsewhere

Or I just don’t know to say on here sometimes as of late

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I discovered something tonight, and that is that singing along loudly to country music (that is, the very small sliver of country songs that I can tolerate ie they aren't about sex, breakups or booze) is a big mood boost for me. My voice already kinda sorta has a natural country cadence to it, so I don't have to reach really hard to get a drawl going and belt it out.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
(that is, the very small sliver of country songs that I can tolerate ie they aren't about sex, breakups or booze)
thats actually the vast majority of country, but its the country/pop hybrid thats usually got all the romance **** thrown in, and bc pop thats the "country" that most people are exposed to. booze however, theres still a lot of that either way. (source: youtube has decided to descend me more and more into country music each day, it started with a few but since i'm using the music app instead of normie youtube something about its algorithm has decided that will be My Genre and no matter what genre i put on, within 3 or less songs its back to country ive never heard before in my life)
some of it is actually quite a vibe, prolly cus its rather similar to classic rock which is my typical music, i heard this one earlier today and i thought you would enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom