• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

242579927_970794160316381_5337466280061178954_n.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

"Daytona 500"
>Race pictured is at Darlington
>Is the NBC crew when the Daytona 500 is on Fox
>I think the track in the background of the first shot is at Daytona tho, but it feels kinda small idk for certain

"Pulls in on the outside"
>Not only is that phrase utter gibberish, the Bob vehicle is on the inside

Also technically overtake is used only in open wheel contexts, namely F1, but that's just a culture thing and not some hard and fast rule of motorsports.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Made by someone who thinks every nascar race runs on the same track, probably.
I just had a great idea then realized the irony of it. Not related to your post, I was just coming here to say that then saw youw re on.
Well now you gotta tell me what it was.
Detailed review in my head, no word on if it will be typed.
My entire presence on this site summed up in 1 sentence. Bonus points if I keep saying I'll write a review but I don't.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
That's only like $25/game, think about it that way.
But like even then it didn’t cost that much before, call me negative but this isn’t excusable, considering how much they used to cost on the 3DS, there is no justification for this, all four of these games together used to cost just 12 dollars, now it’s 70? That’s ridiculous

D94A764C-A387-45BC-80D9-5B3475AC852A.jpeg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Okay now that is pretty 'tarded I'm not gonna lie. Are their no upgrades featured with the newer ports?
It... depends.

All remasters, at their core, are ports.

Many times when a game is ported to a newer engine, or an updated version of the engine it ran on, the game has to be tweaked to work with that engine's rules, which is essentially what remastering is.

So sometimes there's a visual improvement. It all depends on various factors, namely, how old the game is.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Made by someone who thinks every nascar race runs on the same track, probably.
Well there was a comment that said something about "So there's more than 1 perfect oval" and I kinda wanted to counter, considering the fact that #1, there's only like 3 actual perfect oval tracks (Dover, Bristol, Homestead-Miami), #2, they can be all sorts of different sizes for different racing styles and whatnot, #3, Darlington was supposed to be a perfect oval but that minnow pond, and so on and so forth.
Well now you gotta tell me what it was.
Nah, it'll make sense if I actually do it, but being so cryptic might force me to do it lol.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
But like even then it didn’t cost that much before, call me negative but this isn’t excusable, considering how much they used to cost on the 3DS, there is no justification for this, all four of these games together used to cost just 12 dollars, now it’s 70? That’s ridiculous

View attachment 72474
A copy of Chrono Trigger costed $80 in the United States back in 1995 on the SNES.

Adjusted for today's prices, that same game would cost $161.17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom