• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Well he just finished the dude he was working on when I came in, I think he's taking a break now but when he seems to be gearing up again I'm gonna ask him if now is an option. We've been chatting about it, so I hope he asks me

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
4am. Gotta go 30 miles home on the bike, I estimate that taking 2 and a half, so I gotta leave within an hour to get 8 hours of sleep. We'll see if that happens or not

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Watching the Xfinity race, and they went to a shot of a car that had had some issues and was getting worked on in the garage, and after being around actual mechanic stuff for the past year or so, it was pretty neato to see.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
So I talked with the guy and we agreed we should talk online about specs then make an appointment sometime, I was starting to get a bit of a migraine from the lack of sleep (and food probably, my appetite has been weird because of my sleep schedule) but mannn, that ride home. I was totally out of it most of the way, and for some reason the YouTube algorithm decided my listening to the oh brother where art thou soundtrack meant i wanted to listen to a billion random country songs I've never heard, I was too zonked out to bother adjusting it but some of those songs get weird as hell once you start listening to the lyrics. Also, my bike died at around 27 miles, so I had to bike the last 2 miles at literally 5 mph (and that's on even ground). Anyways I've been out of the house for roughly 22 hours now, I think the skin is gonna fray off my shoulder blades.

Really looking forward to seeing that guy again though, his style is exactly what I'm looking for. This'll also give me some time to plan and try out a few different things.

242579927_970794160316381_5337466280061178954_n.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom