• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FyCLfXFWYAAywg5

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
So Medieval pointy shoes are called Poulaines, and some of the points were over a foot long, some of them so long that men had to tie them to their calves to walk.

But that's not the funny part. The funny part is that contemporary sources say they'd flirt with women by "wagging them flirtatiously at potential suitors."

Now I can't get that image out of my mind. :D

Fierce Deity Link

Majora’s Bane
media sensationalizes love and enforces this constant message that you should find your worth through another person and we wonder why people are so obsessed with finding a relationship instead of just letting them happen by being themselves
Indeed. A relationship should augment your happiness, add to it, but not be source of your worth, joy, and self esteem. Doing that places a yoke on the person that will crush them and unrealistic expectations in your heart.

Last edited:

Fierce Deity Link

Majora’s Bane
So Medieval pointy shoes are called Poulaines, and some of the points were over a foot long, some of them so long that men had to tie them to their calves to walk.

But that's not the funny part. The funny part is that contemporary sources say they'd flirt with women by "wagging them flirtatiously at potential suitors."

Now I can't get that image out of my mind. :D
ROFL

Is that where “get to the point” came from? :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom