• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Gennady Borisovich "Genndy" Tartakovsky who directs Samurai Jack did the amazing Star Wars The Clone Wars Micro Series (General Grievous is as he should be in that, terrifying) , and for mature audiences only Primal is incredible.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
That is true. He is a legend. If anyone did a newer Zelda animated series, He should do it. I he could capture the aesthetic with his unique animation style.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I, Ganon, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil and stole the Triforce of Power! But a foolish Hylian warrior wielding the Master Sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Ganon!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Talking about doing things, just went to see a live band with my brothers, was an Eagles tribute band, pretty cool. Then my brother was driving home and he took a wrong turn and we ended up driving home on a back road listening to Morgan Wallen, it was an Experience.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Talking about doing things, just went to see a live band with my brothers, was an Eagles tribute band, pretty cool. Then my brother was driving home and he took a wrong turn and we ended up driving home on a back road listening to Morgan Wallen, it was an Experience.
Did they play Hotel California or Life in the Fast Lane

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom