• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
“Dogs are incapable of resistance to fascism” is such a dumb statement though lmao. I don’t think an animal can understand a whole political ideology. And how does being a dog lover relate to Hitler?

It’s like saying “Oh, you drank water? Well, so did Hitler!”

Also calling a pitbull a “sh#tbull” is really weird

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
honestly i thought that adolf guy was pretty cool i loved his artwork, was a shame the media tore him apart over some stuff he was doing on the side. god forbid artists do anything other than pump out content i guess :/

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
F2naYRfWsAAmqYc
This wasn't meant to be a reaction image but it kinda worked as one.
What the hell is wrong with this subreddit?

Disliking an animal is one thing but hating one this bad is just… Jesus Christ this just comes off as delusional and being negative about people loving animals to make a whole subreddit about it is weird

View attachment 71865
View attachment 71864
View attachment 71867
Hoooly crap that last screenshot is peak Reddit. "I dislike common thing so that means I am on a moral and intellectual high ground"

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
Holy crap it gets worse

I really hope this one is satire

View attachment 71869
nah this is one of those people who likes being hateful just for the sake of it. he does make 1 good point about how many modern "dogs" are completely deformed and live in misery, mass euthanasia is a dumb solution but some altered kennel club breed standards and maybe even laws about breeding certain purebreds would be nice

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Also, wanted to say that I watched Puss in Boots 2 The Last Wish a few days ago and it’s now one of my top 5 favorite movies ever. Like it legitimately felt perfect, loved the characters, especially Death, and the whole journey was amazing start to finish

Dreamworks feels like it’s really a mixed bag in quality sometimes, but overall I still think it clears Disney

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom