• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think you need Din's Fire if you're at the part I'm thinking of.
I was gonna be edgy and not click the spoiler, and quoted to say such, but in doing so I saw it in the quote lol. And I'm pretty sure I tried that more than once, wouldnt hurt to try again I suppose. No more hints tho I gotta do this on my own >:[

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Sounds like you've been doing well enough on your own, but I know how it is to spend hours trying everything, gets frustrating. I need to get back going on the TP manga, still need tostart book 4. TotK gud rn tho.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
there was some dude on Amazon japan that left a review on i think book 7 of the TP manga that was ridiculously long and went into a massive tangent about Babe Ruth and how his struggles mirrored Link's (???) i remembered that today when I decided to read the japanese reviews of book 11, because what I assume to be the same guy has gone on a massive rant about freaking George Floyd because of something LInk said

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
im finally gonna post that fanfic my little sister wrote at 9, do you guys think i should add quotes to the people talking or leave it in its unaltered glory? its funnier without but i want it to be readable

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
im finally gonna post that fanfic my little sister wrote at 9, do you guys think i should add quotes to the people talking or leave it in its unaltered glory? its funnier without but i want it to be readable
No edits, I've shared some crap I wrote at that age and it just so much funnier with the wack punctuation and, in my case, extremely excessive linebreaks.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Screenshot_20230516_005228_YouTube.jpg

tfw i havent changed in 4 years, I think God forgot to write my character development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom