• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Did you ever finish OoT btw?
tragically not, because despite spending literally hours and hours trying all sorts of **** to open the door to the shadow temple, i cant get in so im just gonna go at it again after totk probably, although im still seriously losing my mind over it because i have tried EVERYTHING, and i mean EVERYTHING
image0.jpg
that shirt is almost as much as the game itself

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
tragically not, because despite spending literally hours and hours trying all sorts of **** to open the door to the shadow temple, i cant get in so im just gonna go at it again after totk probably, although im still seriously losing my mind over it because i have tried EVERYTHING, and i mean EVERYTHING
I think you need Din's Fire if you're at the part I'm thinking of.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
pokemaniac... what on earth is your profile picture supposed to be
It’s an ai generated version of me. I put in some defining characteristics while trying to avoid making it look TOO much like me. I was going to use it for videos, but I honestly don’t like it that much. It looks better then I do, at least.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Oh yeah, @Uwu_Oocoo2, what do you think of TotK Purah?
Her design is suepr cool. You can expect to see it as a pfp in a few months once I'm out of spoiler season.
It confuses me that her design is different than it what it was in AoC. Maybe she's slightly younger than she was then (although technically older)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
so idk when you get a paraglider in totk but most of my deaths have been fall damage becayse i still dont have one
I've had some dumbass falls myself, if you want a hint on the paraglider, you get it from Purah, just outside of Castle Town, when you help set up the map tower.
Her design is suepr cool. You can expect to see it as a pfp in a few months once I'm out of spoiler season.
It confuses me that her design is different than it what it was in AoC. Maybe she's slightly younger than she was then (although technically older)
I was wondering that myself, she seems about 18-20 imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom