• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

4a9bbb9704.gif

fish got.. now to uh.. wait for gongoron lol

you know though, its been really nice replaying this. phantom hourglass is one of my favorite zeldy games and i love the shock value of including it in my top five zeldys cuz its such an unloved title, ha nerds. but as much as i used to replay it, i havent in a few years cuz my 3ds doesnt get my attention as much now that i play my switch mostly

its been especially nice to revisit rn cuz i can enjoy myself without a heckin toddler trying to be funny about how UGLY the models are or how BAD the soundtrack is xdd like boo what a tryhard joker. soundtrack pays so many nods to alttp and yes even the cave soundtrack is basically alttp's. it was this games soundtrack that is the reason i ended up on zelda universe, got banned, then joined zelda dungeon :shrugs:

oh yes im collecting all the salt from the great sea about it, i gotta savor what time i have left

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I should really play some of the 2D games, I've only ever mucked around with them at most. Might try PH sometime, I have a 3DS that I hardly ever use and I really oughta use it for something

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I get the TP/Wolf Link/werewolf/full moon joke, but I'm questioning pretty much everything else in the background
Screenshot_20221014-211432_Chrome.jpg
The explanation was in the description I just didn't read it lmao. I guess the wii sensor bar can be replaced with candles

Wondering why they tagged #spirituality tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom