• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
i wonder if the artstyle was intentional to evoke that older era yea
Maybe.
Or maybe it's because Scott was using like old ass modeling software he had available because he couldn't afford anything new lol.
Because he released some movie and a pc game in like 2011 or something and they looked like this.
1665744663399.png
So it's either an effect of the tech he was using or the fact he wasn't really an ace at modeling quite yet or both. I'm convinced he used an old tablet he had lying around that he got YEARS ago and used it anyway because it's what he had. He has said that before FNAF he was working at a dollar store so he probably really didn't have money to blow. That's just my uh theory anyway, there is only some evidence supporting this. It's not an actual fact or anymore viable than that theory. :goron:

Last edited:
putting off getting the sword done cuz im finishing some hashtag errands but i think uhh im gonna do a sweep tonight and be done so i can play the bug-frog-constellation game

Legend of Zelda, The - Phantom Hourglass (USA) (En,Fr,Es)__28995.png

i remember now how one of my biggest complaints about ph is its dependence on the system clock cuz yeah i can be a dummy and mess with the clock but i shouldnt have to? waiting for gongoron to heckin send me a letter so i can play a dum minigame which wont happen until midnight real time

kinda related, but when i was a kid i had a hard time knowing the difference between just really loving a character and having a crush on them cuz i didnt experience crushes (i still dont ig) and i guess it was easier to interpret my attachment to a fictional character as a crush as compensation for what i was missing out on

so a good portion of my faves from my childhood overlapped with my fictional crushes. its weird in retrospect cuz i remember uh, reading bleach and just assigning myself characters to crush on cuz i just felt outcast for not having those types of feelings. i guess i owe it to some of those characters for uh carrying me to where i am today, i think a couple of them shielded me from actual creeps on the internet but its still very embarrassing to look back at

EITHER WAY
linebeck is absolutely a 10/10, fite me

this is what peak performance looks like

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom