• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts 2 RPG (Sign Ups)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I'm gonna have to tweak the form, sorry.

Name: Lyn
Race: Human
Powers: Light, Wind
Weapons: Keyblades. Brightcreast and another that I have to look up because you already took Oathkeeper.
Personality: (this is actually how they act, not appearance or backstorg, no offense)
Appearance: wears a black long sleeved shirt, black pants and boots, has black hair and emerald green eyes

Just thought I'd make it slightly easier to understand. (please don't yell at me if you're mad)

Edit:

Backstory: she woke up in (insert starting world here) a couple months ago with no memory, Only remembering her name, age, and the fact that she can use a keyblade

Also, she can only use one keyblade now (scroll down to see why)

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm gonna have to tweak the form, sorry.

Name: Lyn
Race: Human
Powers: Light, Wind
Weapons: Keyblades. Brightcreast and another that I have to look up because you already took Oathkeeper.
Personality: (this is actually how they act, not appearance or backstorg, no offense)
Appearance: wears a black long sleeved shirt, black pants and boots, has black hair and emerald green eyes

Just thought I'd make it slightly easier to understand. (please don't yell at me if you're mad)
I don't really care just if you follow the rules

Name: Regal
Race: Nobody
Powers: ice lightning
Weapon: Bond of Flames
Appearance: Fire Emblem Ike hair, Black eyes.
Personality: sarcastic, laid back, a bit demyxlike

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Nia
Race: Nobody
Powers: Earth, Water
Weapons: one keyblade
Appearance: silver hair and caramel eyes; looks somewhat similar to Lyn
Backstory (I'm also about to update Lyn's): Ever sience she was made, created, whatever, she has been wandering through the worlds. For whatever reason, the Organization hasn't learned about her yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom