• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Master

Upcoming
I throw you a bomb and you "Suction Cup it", and pass out. So Me, Majora'sMask98, Zelda's_Child, and Cucco Power are back in top in our castle. ^^

We claim the hill...

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I, um, 'innocently' drill a gigantic cavern under your castle, causing your castle to collapse into it(see the car/plane chase in 2012).

I claim the hill.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I secretly plant a bomb on your hill and leave the instruction to defuse it. At first you panic but then you see the instructions and calm down, but they're in Japanese so you panic again and cut the wrong wire.

I claim the hill.

A suicidal n00b climbs the hill and threatens to jump off it. You try to stop him and he pulls you off with him. That's why "a noob died here."

I claim the hill.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I have a basketball game tonight. The team we play is so horrendous that a rogue basketball shot off the backboard soars over to the hill and hits you in teh haed :P. You fall off the hill.

I claim the hill.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Eww...
A really hot guy/gal is standing atop a hill directly across from this one. You are so interested that you leave this hill to get to the other one with the hot guy/gal. This person is really a lifesize cardboard cutout. You are so depressed you break down and cry on the spot, not noticing me retake the hill.

I claim the hill.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Let's be a little more creative than "I trip/push you off the hill"...

You get a text from your best friend telling you ZD is closing down for lack of future Zelda titles. You are so shocked that you forget why you're even on the hill in the first place and leave.

I claim the hill.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I push your wolf in your sig down the hill, causing it to crash into and break Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker. Mobs of fans, including every Man in Black, swarm your house and kill you.

I claim the hill.

DO'H! NINJA'D!

I give yoiu Soldier of Link's sig pic and do what's mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom