• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Keyari's Art Thread

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Thanks for the comments guys!

Well, two days ago, all of us on ZD celebrated ZD's 10th Birthday! Huzzah! So I made a card for ZD, how special! :3 If I didn't put your name on it, I'm very sorry. :nod:

View attachment 16627

Happy Birthday Zelda Dungeon!
I'm right at the top of the page! Thanks a million Keyari! ^^

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I see me I was thinking you were going to add a little ninja at the bottom of my name but thats how I really write

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Notice how I'm in the opposite as you.

The placement of all the names are completely at random. So it doesn't really mean anything if you are at the top or the bottom. Your name just got placed there!

You guys are all awesome and deserve to have your names on there! Glad you guys like it! :nod:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I am glad i found this thread. Also since this is like your intro thread.

"Hey there. Welcome to the Forums. I am Son of Raiden, but you can call me Storm,"

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey, Atsie made the list again on a drawing. :) It's been a while since I commented here, and you haven't done much updating, but I needed to catch up. Thanks for placing me next to Shadsie, I love her work but she hasn't been on lately. Anyway, hope you show us more art soon, and I will probably make something similar sometime soon. Will the winged elf make the cut? Most likely. ^^

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I love how this page has no art and all comments. :lol: This amuses me.

Okay, so I've been busy and unable to draw for quite some time. School is a nuisance, what can I say?
But, I did draw some stuff with my free time today, as a request from an RP group.

My character, Tekara, New and Improved:
sc00037a49.jpg

And then Son of Raiden's character, Nothis:
sc0003a709.jpg

More comments to add to this page of mainly comments? :xd:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I love how this page has no art and all comments. :lol: This amuses me.

Okay, so I've been busy and unable to draw for quite some time. School is a nuisance, what can I say?
But, I did draw some stuff with my free time today, as a request from an RP group.

My character, Tekara, New and Improved:
View attachment 18590

And then Son of Raiden's character, Nothis:
View attachment 18591

More comments to add to this page of mainly comments? :xd:
Tekara looks cute~ For Nothis, I believe he has the confused look xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom