• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keep On Voting!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Now that's just silly, still, SS has a high chance of beating AC revelations, to a lot of people I know it wasn't all that good as the hype it got.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I've just looked at the site. We're beating revaluations 19% 81% ( ish )! It's still early days but still we were never that far ahead of Skyrim.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
How do you find the current scores? The bracket is not showing the scores, and neither is the voting screen, even after I voted.

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
How do you find the current scores? The bracket is not showing the scores, and neither is the voting screen, even after I voted.

If you click on home, look on the right side at the active battles and it should show the percentages.

The funny part is that winning this contest doesn't mean SS will get G4TV's GOTY award. They could still give it to Skyrim regardless of what the outcome of this competition is.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
WOOT! SS won! (at least that's what I've heard in the comments at G4TV. I'm still trying to figure out where to watch the awards.)

EDIT: It's true!!! It won the VideoGame Death Match! http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/

EDIT2: It also won best soundtrack! ;) But apparently the "experts" they hired didn't give SS the GOTY award, it wasn't even nominated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom