• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kakariko + Zora's Domain

Just look at this diagram
5348328-beemnorv-albums-hyrule-maps-picture23711-oot-tp.jpg

Look at Zora's river in oot and Kakariko village in tp. Their surprisingly close. My theory is that the hidden village in tp is actualy the kakariko village in oot and old zora's river dried out some where between the games and new kakariko was formed. This could explain the shift in place between it and death mountain. as well as why there is a zora graveyard and a under ground path to lake hylia. Also this could explain why there are so many hot springs. I think that the spirit spring could have been the basin of the waterfall to get into zora's domain. And the zora's graveyard could be what remains of zora's domain

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I can only find one thing against it: in OoT, the Kakoriko Villagers had the well, and did not seem to need the Zora's River for water. So why would they move with it?

A

An Hero of Time

I can only find one thing against it: in OoT, the Kakoriko Villagers had the well, and did not seem to need the Zora's River for water. So why would they move with it?

Perhaps the well had dried out?

Geography doesn't matter. The Temple of Time was in Castle Town in Ocarina of Time, yet the Sacred Grove has been in the Lost Woods in A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess.

it matters to me this form is about theory after all and the sacred grove is not in the lost woods its in western faron woods in tp.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Geography doesn't matter. The Temple of Time was in Castle Town in Ocarina of Time, yet the Sacred Grove has been in the Lost Woods in A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess.
The ToT isn't connected to the Sacred Grove in any way in OoT, and you are traveling back in time in that temple, as the original one was in ruins. What if you traveled through time AND space? Or, more likely, what if Castle Town moved? the Castle was in the far North of Hyrule in OoT but the center in TP.

The ToT isn't connected to the Sacred Grove in any way in OoT, and you are traveling back in time in that temple, as the original one was in ruins. What if you traveled through time AND space? Or, more likely, what if Castle Town moved? the Castle was in the far North of Hyrule in OoT but the center in TP.
that would disprove my theory.

J

Jacob

On the billboard in the Hidden Village says Welcome to Old Kakariko in Hylian language so that most likely means that the Hidden Village is Kakariko Village from Ocarina of Time and in Link's Crossbow Training there is a level in the Hidden Village called Kakariko Shootout. I got this from http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_Village

jugglaj91

I am me....
If you look at the two maps you can clearly see that Hyrule Castle and Death Mountain have moved quite a bit from each other. Since mountains cannot move (as far as I know anyway) it would have to mean Hyrule Castle and the town moved. Also the hidden village is far too north of Death Mountain to have been Kakariko Village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom