• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just Beat Skyward Sword..

L

LiamSkates

Best game ever. Best cutscenes. Best everything. Uuughghhhghgh
I wish there was more! :c

I thought I heard something about 3 years (right?) and that they are currently developing 2 games (3DS and WiiU)
and indeed Best Game Ever!! haha

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Skyward Sword was amazing. The cutsceans made me cry, the gamplay was fun and hard, the story was deep, and the art style was light and was like a master piece.

Throughout the whole ending of the game I was sad just because I knew I'd have to wait for the next Zelda! Thankfully I'm getting Ocarina Of Time 3DS on Christmas so that should take me like...3days...at most to complete..... :( I told myself I would take ages completing Skyward Sword but I played it almost 24/7.

L

LiamSkates

Skyward Sword was amazing. The cutsceans made me cry, the gamplay was fun and hard, the story was deep, and the art style was light and was like a master piece.

I can say I shed a tear here and there, it was really good!

Me too, just yesterday. I like how they show you a glimpse of what Zelda went through while Link was running around. I'm surprised at how I almost collected everything without using a guide. Still missing a few Heart Pieces (7) and some Goddess treasures, and I used a guide for a few of the stray Gratitude Crystals, but that's it.

H

Heroofwolves

I beat it last night as well.....but did not save to go to hero mode, as I want to finish a few more of the sidequests first. Time will tell where it places on my personal list of zelda games, but it is undobtedly a superb game in the series, and its own right.

really liked that game but something i would really want is that nintendo make the tutorial of teh next game OPTIONNAL , come on its at least my 5th 3d zelda, im strting to know how the game work...oh and another thing...why the hell when i tell somebody i already know something he tell me anymay???

would like thath the next game start like oot, first dungeon in 10 minute of gameplay

I doubt it took you 10 minutes to get to the Great Deku Tree on your first playthrough of OOT. Especially if it was your first 3d Zelda. SS did take SLIGHTLY too long getting going though. Most of that was ok because I was just happy to be playing another Zelda.

I thought the game was epic I enjoyed a lot of the storyline. I still play it today, it sucks that I have to wait so long for the next game. I could say heartbreaking game! XD

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I doubt it took you 10 minutes to get to the Great Deku Tree on your first playthrough of OOT. Especially if it was your first 3d Zelda. SS did take SLIGHTLY too long getting going though. Most of that was ok because I was just happy to be playing another Zelda.

It took me 4 hours to get to the first dungeon in SS :lol:, mostly because I was amazed by the game and the graphics themselves that I spent several minutes just wandering around.

it isn`t teh beggining that annoy me , its when they put minigame and tutorial in the main quest.

would be much better if they were sidequest

i also don`t like to be interrupt every 5 seconde to be told thing i already know

what make a minigame or a fetch quest fun is when you do it at the moemnt you want to do it. thats why i hate when they are on the main quest

Just beat Skyward Sword...... and it erased my save and gave me the Hero mode!!! Grrrrrr!!!!! Why didn't it give me the option to create a new save file? So gutted :-( I don't want to go all the way through it again because it was a boring, monotonous, repetitive game. the only things that saved it for me were some of the cutscenes.. not that i have the option to go back and view them whenever i want. This was the worst 3d Zelda game there has been now I have to go all the way through it again! I'd upgraded everything too! So so so depressed...

R

rindulus

Beat it with a few items left to collect ( I'll get them in Hero Mode). Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Is it the best Zelda ever? I'm not so sure; Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past are still up there but Skyward Sword is certainly close.

Roll on the next instalment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom