• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Josie's One Shot Sign Ups

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
This looks like an interesting story, Josie! I think that I'll sign up...

Name: Lynette Spice
Race: Hylian
Good/Evil: Good
Personality: Kind and brave. Can be a tad stubborn sometimes. A very independent girl.
Appearance: Long brown hair pulled into a messy side bun. Greenish-blue eyes. Tall and thin. You can decide what her outfit looks like. ;3
Weapon(s): Curved sabre with ornamental jewels embedded along a twisted grip. The blade has a slightly pinkish tint to it.
Magic: None~
Relatives: This is up to you, Josie!
Other: You can decide...

I hope that you can use her!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This looks like an interesting story, Josie! I think that I'll sign up...

Name: Lynette Spice
Personality: Kind and brave. Can be a tad stubborn sometimes. A very independent girl.
Appearance: Long brown hair pulled into a messy side bun. Greenish-blue eyes. Tall and thin. You can decide what her outfit looks like. ;3
Weapon(s): Curved sabre with ornamental jewels embedded along a twisted grip. The blade has a slightly pinkish tint to it.
Magic: None~
Relatives: This is up to you, Josie!
Other: You can decide...

I hope that you can use her!
Approved, I would like another relative for Ashie, so how about her sister (not step)

pizzavato

B*RS
as an old friend. I'd like to join your fan-fic josie

Name: starlight
Race: hylian
Good/Evil: good
Personalty: kind to her friends, shy against strangers, brutal to her enemies, confident, sensitive to taunts and people making fun of her
Appearance: black hair, lightly tan skin, dark brown eye color, wears a black sweater with a long sleeved shirt with black and white stripes, slim kimono pants, white gloves, buckled boots with 4 straps on each, dragon scale like scarf
Weapon(s): long white katana, short black katana with hooked end.
Magic: fire, her strongest fire skill called "Fist of Hells Flame" consists in engulfing her self in fire and charges at the foe, then brutally punching the foes gut and causing an earth shaking explosion that deals great damage to the foe while also putting the user in critical condition
Relatives: dragon named igneel (good, is currently missing), older sister named shana (evil but turns good later)
Other: likes strawberry cake but is on a diet. fears spiders. loves to sight see at the stores but doesn't buy anything. her diet takes a toll on her during stuff like feasts XD

ok! alert me if something is wrong!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go Josie Waffles~

Name: Tekara Ki
Personalty: Super quiet, caring, but fierce.
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two braids, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, green pendant, brown leather boots.
Weapon(s): Twin curved daggers and a bow
Magic: Control over the winds
Relatives: Ashie's cousin. (If she could be another sister, maybe Sabel's twin or something that would be coolio.)
Other: Carries a wooden flute around.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here you go Josie Waffles~

Name: Tekara Ki
Personalty: Super quiet, caring, but fierce.
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two braids, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, green pendant, brown leather boots.
Weapon(s): Twin curved daggers and a bow
Magic: Control over the winds
Relatives: Ashie's cousin. (If she could be another sister, maybe Sabel's twin or something that would be coolio.)
Other: Carries a wooden flute around.
Approved, you can be another sister too. Thankies

king Ganondorf

Ganondorf Dragmire
Yes, I am making another sign up hopefully won't fail like my last two (Not Legend of Mizu...everyone likes that one for some reason)
But its Zelda related.....so...sign up. I will reject if doesn't follow the form:

Name:
Good/Evil:
Personalty:
Appearance: (deep description)
Weapon(s):
Magic:
Relatives:
Other:

Mine

Name: Ashie Kasicane
Race:Hylian/Sheikah
Good/Evil: Neutral
Personalty:Nice, friendly,powerful, stubborn
Appearance: A long Royal blue cloak with the Hylian Crest on the back, a short Blue dress (like Miku Hatsune's) with sliverish blueish shrieks on the wrist. Long Sliver hair, and bright blue eyes
Weapon(s): Two Blue and sliver staffs, and a Dark Red glowing sword
Magic:Light,Water,wind,earth,Light,dark, thunder (like every element)
Relatives: Ao(cousin) Minuet (step sister)
Other: Likes to mess with other people when she doesn't know them

I hope this will be good~
What is a sign up? You don't have to actually be 15-40 years old right? there's no way of knowing how old someone actually is, I'm sure you already know that.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
What is a sign up? You don't have to actually be 15-40 years old right? there's no way of knowing how old someone actually is, I'm sure you already know that.
This is a story, you make up a character for me to write with, yes you have to. A sign up is like wanting to be in something or play in something. You should know this when writing. This should be easy to know...... just sign up if you wanted to.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
:facepalm:......no, I am writing it my character Ashie is in there, and I am not. And I forgot to say its rated P-13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom