• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Josie's One Shot Sign Ups

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yes, I am making another sign up hopefully won't fail like my last two (Not Legend of Mizu...everyone likes that one for some reason)
But its Zelda related.....so...sign up. I will reject if doesn't follow the form:

Name:
Good/Evil:
Personalty:
Appearance: (deep description)
Weapon(s):
Magic:
Relatives:
Other:

Mine

Name: Ashie Kasicane
Race:Hylian/Sheikah
Good/Evil: Neutral
Personalty:Nice, friendly,powerful, stubborn
Appearance: A long Royal blue cloak with the Hylian Crest on the back, a short Blue dress (like Miku Hatsune's) with sliverish blueish shrieks on the wrist. Long Sliver hair, and bright blue eyes
Weapon(s): Two Blue and sliver staffs, and a Dark Red glowing sword
Magic:Light,Water,wind,earth,Light,dark, thunder (like every element)
Relatives: Ao(cousin) Minuet (step sister)
Other: Likes to mess with other people when she doesn't know them

I hope this will be good~

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I wan't to join!:D

Name: Abigale Korfendana
Race: Hylian
Good/Evil: Good
Personalty: Nice, kind, brave, not fooled easily, smart.
Appearance: Long brown pants, brown long sleeved shirt, brown boots, brown eyes, light tan skin, 5.5ft tall, long dark brown hair to just below shoulder blades.
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows
Magic: none
Relatives: Marisa(Mother), Arnold(father), George(little brother), Shara(little sister)
Other: None

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm always willing to help my friends out. You signed up for mine and read my stuff, so I do the same for you.

Name: Ao Gigatron (I don't want to sound too repetitive with other characters from other stories, that's why his last name is different)
Personalty: Fun to be around with but smiles little, serious, cunning and knows how to get what he wants, will do anything to get it.
Appearance: Ao stands two inches short of six feet, is lean and muscular, has tan light skin, brown eyes and brownish hair with blonde bangs upfront.
Weapon(s): Carries a crossbow and many arrows on a quiver at his hip, he also carries many mercenary straps around his torso which contain throwing daggers (A la Saga)
Magic: If he can cast magic, then let it be fire magic, I love fire.
Relatives: Is Ashie's cousin, the favorite one she has. lol jk :D
Other: Likes wearing dark clothing most of the time.

Hope that works, little ninja. If you don't like something just tell me what it is and I will surely edit the profile. Good luck with your story, it's Zelda stuff so I am sure I will love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm always willing to help my friends out. You signed up for mine and read my stuff, so I do the same for you.

Name: Ao Gigatron (I don't want to sound too repetitive with other characters from other stories, that's why his last name is different)
Personalty: Fun to be around with but smiles little, serious, cunning and knows how to get what he wants, will do anything to get it.
Appearance: Ao stands two inches short of six feet, is lean and muscular, has tan light skin, brown eyes and brownish hair with blonde bangs upfront.
Weapon(s): Carries a crossbow and many arrows on a quiver at his hip, he also carries many mercenary straps around his torso which contain throwing daggers (A la Saga)
Magic: If he can cast magic, then let it be fire magic, I love fire.
Relatives: None at the moment but I am willing to be someone's sibling, just ask.
Other: Likes wearing dark clothing most of the time.

Hope that works, little ninja. If you don't like something just tell me what it is and I will surely edit the profile. Good luck with your story, it's Zelda stuff so I am sure I will love it.
Approved, we can be cousins if you want Atsie
I wan't to join!:D

Name: Abigale Korfendana
Personalty: Nice, kind, brave, not fooled easily, smart.
Appearance: Long brown pants, brown long sleeved shirt, brown boots, brown eyes, light tan skin, 5.5ft tall, long dark brown hair to just below shoulder blades.
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows
Magic: none
Relatives: Marisa(Mother), Arnold(father), George(little brother), Shara(little sister)
Other: None
Approved

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Name: Minuet Tagahara
Personalty: Mostly mischievious, but can be helpfull when needed
Appearance
Eye: Lavender
Hair: Bronze, long and curly with a purple head-band
Clothing: Maroon dress with frills on the hem (bottom) and the sleeves. Brown leather belt with a Pouch on the side. And, she has pink tights and gloves with even more frills. And a bright blue broach.
Weapon(s): Steak knife, sewing needles, and mini bombs
Magic: Water, and Shadow
Relatives: Ashie (step sister) Ao (cousin)
Other: Lyre of Souls (brass, with purple wrappings and a bright blue gem

(she's a sheikah just so you know)

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Minuet Tagahara
Personalty: Mostly mischievious, but can be helpfull when needed
Appearance
Eye: Lavender
Hair: Bronze, long and curly with a purple head-band
Clothing: Maroon dress with frills on the hem (bottom) and the sleeves. Brown leather belt with a Pouch on the side. And, she has pink tights and gloves with even more frills. And a bright blue broach.
Weapon(s): Steak knife, sewing needles, and mini bombs
Magic: Water, and Shadow
Relatives: Ashie (step sister) Ao (cousin)
Other: Lyre of Souls (brass, with purple wrappings and a bright blue gem

(she's a sheikah just so you know)
Approved. I guess you can be Ashie's step sister

Name: Achnor Terris
Personalty: Quiet, but care for the one he loves, will protect them at any cost, is ruthless to the ones against him.
Appearance: black cloak with hood up, usually overshadows his face, has black hair, brown eys
Weapon(s): dagger, sword
Magic: Shadow, Wind
Relatives: Hm. Can he be Ao's brother?
Other: Prefers stealth over open combat, hides in the shadows and uses assassination tactics when taking out a target.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Achnor Terris
Personalty: Quiet, but care for the one he loves, will protect them at any cost, is ruthless to the ones against him.
Appearance: black cloak with hood up, usually overshadows his face, has black hair, brown eys
Weapon(s): dagger, sword
Magic: Shadow, Wind
Relatives: Hm. Can he be Ao's brother?
Other: Prefers stealth over open combat, hides in the shadows and uses assassination tactics when taking out a target.
Approved. I am getting a lot of sign ups for this

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Sign me up!

Name: Amelia Sydne
Race: Hylian
Side: Good
Personality: Intelligent, protects the ones she dearly loves, and is against evil.
Appearance: Long black robe, Long black hair(up to the knee), Black Shorts, Black shirt, Black gloves, Shappire dimond necklace and black boots(up to the knee)
Weapons: Sword, Shield, and Bow/Arrow
Magic: Wind, Water, and Shadow
Other: Knows some fighting skills and doesn't know her past

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sign me up!

Name: Amelia Sydne
Personality: Intelligent, protects the ones she dearly loves, and is against evil.
Appearance: Long black robe, Long black hair(up to the knee), Black Shorts, Black shirt, Black gloves, Shappire dimond necklace and black boots(up to the knee)
Weapons: Sword, Shield, and Bow/Arrow
Magic: Wind, Water, and Shadow
Other: Knows some fighting skills and doesn't know her past
Approved. Thanks for signing up Linkynerd

And guys I meant to put the character list and some of these are made up by me, if its made by me it will be in purple or blue, if a real LoZ character, it will be in red. Made by anyone who sign up it will be in green or a lime green color

Character List
Chase
Leon"Leo" Kait Ganitze
Ashie Kasicane
Princess Zelda
Link
Vaati
Amelia Syden
Achnor Terris
Ao Gigatron
Minuet Tagahara
Magnanimous Kempius the fourth.
Abigale Korfendana

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Name: Magnanimous Kempius the fourth.
Personality: A smart, cocky fellow who always has the last word.
Appearance: Brrown, scruffy hair, blue eyes, a blood red set of armour with a few parts of silver here and there, and gold lines. (On the edges of the boots, helmet, the torso part of the chest armour, you get it) Also very tall.
Weapons: A vermillion sword that fades to orange and has a chalet style, and a dark red hilt. Also, a matching vermillion red shield with metal on the outside and inside. Then a Giant rainbow bow :D
Magic: Fire, Ice, thunder, darkness and knows some wind power.
Other: Can control nature, and a prince in Zora Domain. I got lost in Zoras Domain when I was a baby and I was brought up there.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Magnanimous Kempius the fourth.
Personality: A smart, cocky fellow who always has the last word.
Appearance: Brrown, scruffy hair, blue eyes, a blood red set of armour with a few parts of silver here and there, and gold lines. (On the edges of the boots, helmet, the torso part of the chest armour, you get it) Also very tall.
Weapons: A vermillion sword that fades to orange and has a chalet style, and a dark red hilt. Also, a matching vermillion red shield with metal on the outside and inside. Then a Giant rainbow bow :D
Magic: Fire, Ice, thunder, darkness and knows some wind power.
Other: Can control nature, and a prince in Zora Domain. I got lost in Zoras Domain when I was a baby and I was brought up there.
I thought you were goning to sign up, but approved...I lol'd at cocky

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Approved. Thanks for signing up Linkynerd

And guys I meant to put the character list and some of these are made up by me, if its made by me it will be in purple or blue, if a real LoZ character, it will be in red. Made by anyone who sign up it will be in green or a lime green color

Character List
Chase
Leon"Leo" Kait Ganitze
Ashie Kasicane
Princess Zelda
Link
Vaati
Amelia Syden
Achnor Terris
Ao Gigatron
Minuet Tagahara
Magnanimous Kempius the fourth.