• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the New Assassins Creed Good

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It is very good, yes, I've been really enjoying it. Best Assassin's Creed since AC2, imo.

Ganondork

goo
Can you really call Pirates Creed an assassin's creed game though?

I don't see why not. Assassin's Creed IV uses the most stealth since the first game, as well as the most nonlinearity when choosing to take down enemies. Do I think Edward was a god awful Assassin from a moral perspective? You bet. From a physical capability, as well as general assassination skills standpoint, he is probably the best since Altair. I will certainly say Edward is a bad character, but the game itself is very solid.

I think you should pick up the game, Byrne. I had a lot of fun with it, and it improved on things that Assassin's Creed III lacked. And this is coming from an avid Assassin's Creed fan that disliked Assassin's Creed III and fully expected Black Flag to crash and burn.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Assassins of the Caribbean: The Wind Waker is actually quite fantastic. Could use some polish in a select few areas, but it was incredibly refreshing after the lackluster Revelations and disappointing III, especially considering this is an annual franchise.

I don't see why not. Assassin's Creed IV uses the most stealth since the first game, as well as the most nonlinearity when choosing to take down enemies. Do I think Edward was a god awful Assassin from a moral perspective? You bet. From a physical capability, as well as general assassination skills standpoint, he is probably the best since Altair. I will certainly say Edward is a bad character, but the game itself is very solid.

I think you should pick up the game, Byrne. I had a lot of fun with it, and it improved on things that Assassin's Creed III lacked. And this is coming from an avid Assassin's Creed fan that disliked Assassin's Creed III and fully expected Black Flag to crash and burn.

thank you for your honesty and sincerity i appreciate it

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei

Thanks to Keith here i also decided to pick up AC4 when i asked for his opinion. Because i was also disappointed after AC3. The only thing i liked in AC3 was combat but thats all. I can complain about alot of things about this game but don't feel likte typing it.

As for AC4, as Keith said, its quite solid. At least Edward is not worse then Connor IMO. Sure it doesn't actually feel like "assassins" creed, game should have been called "pirate's" creed. But as a game its quite good.

I like that there is alot of bonus stuff in this game. Alot of costumes, and depending on the save data of other AC games you can unlock Altair, Ezio, Connor's costume as well. luckly they are not DLC whatsoever. You do have DLC weapons and pre order edition stuff, but they don't cost alot.

Things i dislike, they tied alot of unlockable stuff with Uplay, to be exact the Initiates site. You have to unlock weapons by doing community challenges, The fleet minigame is also connected with Uplay which also unlocks stuff. You have social events that you find and share, which is still bugged at the moment and Ubisoft still didnt fixed it. Not to mention you need to find 3 of each social event in order to get 100% sync and unlock a cool cheat. So basicly no internet, no cool stuff.

Incubus

Bring that beat back
I swore off the Assassin's Creed franchise after they started spinning off 2 every year. I think the series got extremely stale, and even 3 felt half-assed. So know that what I say comes from someone whose love for the franchise has been sufficiently burned out.

Assassin's Creed IV is a blast. Naval battles are such a well designed mechanic, and incredibly fun. I've spent hours roaming the ocean pirating, and when inside the story the foot sections feel dramatically improved as well. The entire title feels polished, but more importantly it has character. I like the mood of the game, being a pirate is just simple fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom