• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword Worth Buying a Wii For?

heck yeah all zelda games except the cdi are worth buying the gaming console they are on

Any one with half brain knows that "Zelda" CDI are not Zelda games at all.

@Topic

Even though SS was a masterpiece its shouldn't be the only reason to own Wii especially when their many titles from Nintendo worth owning and theirs even some third party games worth owning. If you like SS then I could suggest getting Xenoblade which out right now and eventually The Last Story coming out in July followed by the release at the end of the year with Dragon Quest X.

Here is how u r sure if it's worth buying
1) U like games that involve moving around to interact
2) U r willing 2 not give up if u cannot solve puzzles in Skyward Sword
3) If u can afford it
4) If u have a gamecube memory chip, gamecube games, and controller XD

I think it's worth it. I already had one when the game came out, but i think its worth it. If you get it you can play Twilight princess (yes, its on game cube too, im aware) and Skyward Sword. They're both really good! Plus a wii is like 130$ now, right? Pretty good for a console :P

jack546

The chosen one
No its not but a wiis strength is from the virtual console so if you like nes and snes you will like the wii but skyward sword is a good game.

Heck yeah! with all the great deals the wii is coming with it's not a bad idea. But if you don't have a wii already that kind of sucks

skyword sword is worth its price just by the sure content alone plus the dungeons and bosses are some of the best in the series it one of my three favorites in the series. It also has some puzzles that actually make you think like the first dungeon skyview temple.

B

Broughtonkl

I think I'm the only zelda fan who cannot get hooked on this game. I'm trying to like it so hard, but other games (Pandora's tower and Xenoblade Chronicles to be exact) are catching my attention better than Skyward. From what I have played, it's a very beautiful game and the story seems to be pretty good, I'd recommend it just because the wii is so cheap right now, but in my honest opinion, I'd make sure other games would catch your interest too. Don't go spending 100 dollars on a console your only going to play one game on! =D
Hope I helped~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom