• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Rolling Really Faster?

F

Flare24

Rolling has always been faster in all of the Zelda games you can roll in. Epona is still the fastest though.

MW7

Rolling is way faster....but how do you "Run-backwards"? i want to try it out but idk how?:O

You have to hold the button to Z-target (or L-target depending on what system your playing on) and then hold down on the control stick. It's easy to not hold it straight back and then Link will walk diagonally and slow. If you do it right, it will be easy to tell because Link really moves fast.

D

Darkhuman

even if rolling is not faster, i'll always do it in a zelda game. i know it makes me stop every time.

I always roll like crazy, but if I get tired of links screaming then I walk for a while instead of turning the sound down :)

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I think its funny that nearly every Zelda player just has this instinct to roll. I've never met somebody who didn't roll everywhere (including me)...anything to be faster, I guess! Excuse me while I go try that backwards walking thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom