• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Metroid Prime 2 Hard?

this is yet another metroid game i havent played yet.
anyway ive NEVER had to use a walkthrough on a metroid game(except for 100%) becuse of my adventuring instincts lol.
but i heard metroid prime 2 is fairly hard. so i wanted to ask the people of zelda dungeon how hard do you think mp2 really is

Z

zbygy9

It is harder than 1 and 3, but if you can handle other Metroid games you'll be able to handle it.

In the grand scheme of things.... no, not really. Compared to just other titles in the same series, it's difficulty isn't all that massive. I actually found Prime 3 to be harder on the absolute highest difficulty setting (maybe just because of Phaaze... haha). As someone who's played all three Prime games SO many times, and who's beaten them all 100% (with the help of guides, mind you....) on every difficulty setting, my opinion might not be so valid anymore to someone who hasn't played them for the first time yet. And seeing that the first time I played through it was on easy, I don't ever really remember having much trouble at all. Except for that damn Grapple Guardian. I dunno if I was just doing something totally wrong with that guy, but he just wouldn't die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom